The Mission {Edited}

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail

(A/n)(in this story Erza and Mira are 18 years to start with and Lucy will be a Spirit Dragon Slayer Magic, with the same power to call on her spirits. When she gets turned into a child.)

No One's Point Of View

At the guild

"Lucy Master Makarov needs you" Cana spoke as she was walking up to Lucy with a barrel of alcohol under both of her arms as she walked up to the blonde teenager, in her bra with brown pants on.

"Alright, I'm on my way up there now Cana," Lucy said back while heading for the master's office, wondering what she did wrong to be summoned by the master of the guild, with a bit of sweat running down her face.

"Yes Master Makarov, you called me?" Lucy spoke questionably as she entered the master's opened office door, trying to conceal the fear of the negative thoughts that were going threw her mind as she was walking.

"Good, you are finally here. Lucy, I still have a few more people that I'm waiting on. Then I will explain why I have called you" he said, mumbling the part to himself with a small smile.

"Looks like my love rival is here too, Gray-sama will be mine " the rain woman also known as Juvia Lockser spoke with her voice laced with venom as she was walking into the guild master's office with Levy following close behind her.

"Good morning Lu-chan! Have you been called here too? What did you do?" Levy greeted her as she mini-jogged to her friend to stand next to her.

"Good morning Levy-chan, I don't know the reason as of yet. But Master Makarov said that he was waiting on a few more people to arrive before he could explain the situation to me" Lucy replied to the Bluenett sweat dropping a bit since she didn't have all the details on why she was summoned.

"Hi Lucy, Levy, and Juvia, what are you 3 doing here? " Erza, as well as Mira, greeted them with a surprised looks on their faces while they walked into the office as well.

"Hey Erza, Mira, that's why we are here to find out. Because we don't know." Lucy spoke to the two S-class wizards, as they were entering the room.

"Hello Lucy, everyone, sorry that I am late I got lost on the way here" Wendy smiled embarrassedly while looking at everyone, as she was red in the face explaining what had happened to her.

"Well now that everyone that I wanted is here, we can get started on why I have called you all here" Makarov spoke in a serious voice as he walked over to his door and closed it, to prevent anyone from hearing what he was about to explain.

"Master, what's going on? Are we in trouble?"  Levy asked with concern laced in her voice while the others looked towards him, with worry in their eyes.

"Well I need you, girls, to go on a mission for the magic councils, they want us to handle it before it gets too big." Master Makarov explained with a somewhat stern voice.

"What's the mission, Master?" Erza replied with a strong voice, ready for the mission that was about to be given to her and the other girls.

"Well you all need to destroy a dark guild that resides in the forest, and capture the master, the council said if we do this that Fairy Tail slate will be clean. From all the damage that we have caused for the last few years," Master Makarov spoke excitedly with stars shining in his eyes.

"Master then why call the rest of us when you could send the entire team Natsu to go and deal with them " Levy spoke with a bit of worry in her voice as she could be seen sweat dropping.

"Well the Wizard Counsel requested for us not to send Natsu and Gray" He began looking at them as he scratched behind his head.

"What?!? Why?!?!?" Levy and the rest questioned him with their eyes becoming pure white from the shock.

"Because, they both will destroy the forest; One will burn down a section of the forest, and the other will freeze a different section." The Master added after he was interrupted by the girls.

Outside Of The Master's Office In The Main Guild Hall

"Ehh?!?!? What did you call me you frozen bastard?!?!" Natsu roared with fire coming out of his mouth as he roared bit crashing his head up against Gray's.

"I called you a fire-eating momma's boy, so what!?!?!?" Gray spat back into Natsu's face as he pushed his head back up against Natsu's just as mad as him.

"Well at least I'm not an ice-making pervert, that keeps losing clothes" Natsu yelled Triupmtetly with a big wide grin on his face.

"I still have my clothes on, what are you talking about flame brain?!?!?" Gray growled a bit annoyed not paying attention to notice that he, did not have his clothes to notice that he was in nothing but his boxers. 

"Gray, your clothes." Was all that Cana said going back to drinking her booze and lifting the barrel.

"Eh?... Where the hell are my clothes?!?!?!?" He shouted embarrassed as he looked down to see he was only in his boxers before going to look for his discarded clothes.

Not long after that, both boys sneezed a bit loudly before rubbing their noses.

Back Inside Of The Office

"Well to be fair, you can't blame the Wizard Council, those two fight like cats and dogs" Mira spoke sweetly sweating a bit as she tilted her head a bit, before letting a nervous laugh.

"Wait what about Erza she can destroy the whole forest as well" Levy whispered to Lucy with a smirk on her face being a bit sly proving a point to her friend.

"But what about Erza? She can level the entire forest all by herself" Mira brought up with a sly smirk, over hearing what Levy had said to Lucy.

"Erza can I trust you control yourself to not destroy the forest?" He asked remembering that she too can cause just as much damage to the forest, thanks to Mira bringing it to his attention.

"Yes master, you can count on me for this mission." The redhead teenager replied respectfully to her guild master.

"Yeah, I bet that she will go overboard and destroy a couple of trees" Lucy giggled softly as she whispered into Levy's ear making a point of her own.

Both Lucy and Levy giggled to themselves, not paying attention to Erza moving a bit closer to the pair.

"I heard that Lucy and Levy" Erza spoke with an evil look on her face, with a killing intent in her face.

"Waah Lu-chan Erza is going to kill me! Save me!" Levy cried scared as she hugged onto her blonde haired friend, shaking a bit as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Well with that said you need to pack light on this mission, only pack what you need that way the dark guild doesn't see you coming. Meet me at the train station in half an hour with your stuff see you then" The Master stated after clearing his throat, regaining everyone's attention once more. Before sending everyone out of his office, for them to go get ready for this important mission.