Chapter 11 - Time for Ancient studies

Bella POV:

I walked into the common room to find that everybody had gone to sleep except for Draco and Blaise "hello" I said as I sat down in between them "where have you been?" Draco asked in his normal cold tone of voice but I think I could hear concern in there as well "the bathroom" I said simply "all this time?" Blaise asked with a smile "you know how it is, trolls really like to take up your time" I said like it was nothing "you ran into the troll? Are you okay?" Draco asked which caused Blaise to snigger so I hit him on the head "I am perfectly alright" I said casually to Draco as if I did not hit Blaise "I'm not" Blaise said as he rubbed his head 'I think Emily is rubbing off on me' I thought to myself as I got up and walked to girls Dorms stairs "good night Draco, Blaise" I said as I walked up the stairs "goodnight, Bella" they said back to me.

~next day~

As soon as I walked into the great hall Emily attacked me into a hug "are you okay, are you hurt" she said as she spoon me round looking for cuts and bruises "I am fine, a little dizzy now but fine" I said, she then hugged me again as Cedric walked over to us "aww my cute little sister has made a friend" he said as Emily released me, you could see the shock in his eyes when he saw her eye colour "you have a brother?" She question me "yes, Cedric Diggory met Emily Woods" I said which made her look even more confused "I'm adopted" I said simply to which she nodded her head "it's nice to meet you Cedric" Emily said with a smile but I could see sadness in her eyes "your Oliver's sister? You don't look much like each other" Cedric said which was really rude of him "Well I should hope not, he's an ugly little thing" Emily said harshly "I do pity your brother" I sighed out "I pity me to" Oliver said as he came up from behind Emily and grabbed her "I'm ugly am I?" He question her as he carried her over to the Gryffindor table "au revoir" she shouted "French?" Cedric question "yes, she use to got to that school in France. I forget the name" I said to which he nodded "you know...I think you suite Slytherin well, green has always looked best on you. Mum and dad asked me to tell you to write to them, dad says mum is missing you terribly so much so she's gone out and bought herself a cat" Cedric said which caused us both to laugh "I suspected she'd do something like that, let me guess it's a girl tabby cat?" I question him to which he nodded "see you latter, got to get to class" Cedric said as he walked away.

"Good morning" I said to Draco as I sat down next to him "why were you talking to a Hufflepuff?" He question me "he's my brother" I said, a girl next to me then asked "Cedric Diggory your brother?" She looked to be one of his fangirls "adopted brother" I clarified "so lucky" she sighed to herself "your adopted?" Draco asked "yes, that's why we have different last names. I choose to keep my last name" I said as I got myself some toast

~little time skip~

Because today was Thursday I got to have one lesson which Emily, Ancient studies. I only do one lesson a week because I am a first year but Emily gets to do two lessons a week, so after lunch me and Emily walked to our class together "this is going to be so much fun" Emily said as we walked in to an empty class room and took our sets in the very back corner "why do you want to set here?" I question as we sat down "you get a better view from the back" she said as I sat down "we have about 20 minutes before class, why did we come so early?" I question again as I got out all my stuff "do know" Emily giggle out but it seemed forced "what's wrong?" I asked "nothing" she said as she got her stuff out "tell me" I said as turned to face her "it's just this morning you so openly said you where adopted" she said to me "well I have nothing to hide" I said simply "you know me and Oliver are not really brother and sister" Emily said quietly.....WHAT!!!

Emily POV:

"you know me and Oliver are not really brother and sister" I said quietly, Bella was in pure shock "but..but..but" Bella said in shock "we are cousin, his father sister is my mother" I said simply "my parents die when I was three" I continued to say "I'm sorry" Bella said "you have nothing to be sorry for" I told her as I noticed her wand "omg" I said suddenly "what!?!?" Bella question alarmed "look" I said as I pointed to my wand "we match...kinda" I said happily "they do" she replied "this is probably what Mr Ollivander was talking about" Bella said "sister wands" I smiled "I guess we where just met to be friends" I said as people started walking in, mostly Ravenclaw with a few Hufflepuff and one or two Gryffindor but no Slytherin except Bella "welcome to Ancient studies, in this class you have chosen to take you will be learning all about ancient magic, such as the ancient Egyptians' spells which will be the first ancient magic we look at" and so the class went on, most ancient spell have newer spells that do the same thing but if you use a ancient spell people will not know what spell you are doing.