chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"I am baby sitting tonight as you go for your dinner",she replies as she kissed the children.

"Woow,it turns true that I was the only one who didn't know about my date",I said faking pain.

Everyone burst out and laughed including Quisha who followed suit though she didn't comprehend what we were laughing about.

"Hurry and get ready before your date gets here",Jollie said winking at me. I blushed.

"Thank you Martinez for picking the children",I said as I went upstairs to my room to get ready.

After I showered,I went downstairs to see how Jollie was doing with the children. They seemed perfectly fine enjoying their snacks as they watched pinkalicious.

I went back upstairs,curled my hair,put a little makeup and started taking a few selfies for my phone. Being a weirdo,I didn't have social media accounts so the photos I took were for my phone.

It was 6:30pm,so I decided to dress up. The dress was a perfect fit,it outlined my body shape. All my curves were on display. I finalised my makeup,wore the jewelry and other accessories and sat in the room awaiting Matthew's arrival. I was really nervous.

This was my first time attending a social gathering,a luxurious one to be precise. I was going with one of the most wanted sexy billionaires. I tried to calm down but still the nervousness wouldn't go away.

As I was still with my conflicting thoughts,the door to my room opened and my two babies ran in.

"Josie daddy has come",Leon screamed lifting his hands to be carried.

I carried him and sat him on my lap. "You look pwetty",he added giving me a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Josie you look like a princess and an angel",Toya said. I blushed and kissed her too.

"We go daddy is waiting",Leon said.

We got up and they both held my hands either way. There he was. My date for the night.

He looked so handsome in his black tux which fit his muscles. His hair was perfectly brushed and his lips plastered a smile showing his white teeth. His eyes danced with desire. Trust me his look undressed me,I felt naked. Though am sure he also noticed I was by raping him.

"You look beautiful sissy",Jollie screamed. I smiled at her and mouthed a thank you.

"You are gorgeous",Matthew said holding out a bouquet of red roses still not breaking eye contact. "Thank you,Matthew. You not bad yourself",I replied shyly.

"Shall we?",He asked holding out his arm which I took and we still hadn't broken eye contact.

We bid goodbye to the children and were off. 

Matthew P.O.V

When Josie came down the stairs,I couldn't help but stare at her. She was gorgeous,her dress fit her perfectly.

I surely need to pay Lynda for this. Her slender waist whistling down from her bust. Her curves outlined and the fullness of her bosom made me what to strip her naked.

I handed her the roses I had brought with me. And then we headed out. I knew I will be the envy of all the men. 

We made small talk in the car but I could see she was nervous. I squeezed her hand and assured her all will be okay.

Being the celebrity I am,we were bombarded by a swam of paparazzi when we arrived at the venue. I helped her out of the car,and we posed for a few pictures totally ignoring questions from the reporters. I held her waist and led her inside.

When she saw Lynda she relaxed abit and they started talking, taking photos and obviously I was keeping a keen eye on her. No man around her.

I called her and introduced her to some business friends as a friend and my date tonight.

The dinner was going on perfect until I spotted the last person I wanted to see. Bloody Marion. We made eye contact and she started walking towards us.

I held onto Josie's waist tighter and closer to me.

"Hi Matt,Nice to see you again",she said with a mischevious smile on her face.

"What do you want Marion?",I gritted trying to control my anger.

"Aren't you happy to see your wife,the mother of your kids?",she said acting hurt.

I felt Josie gasp besides me,I held her closer.

"Ex-wife,Marion ex wife,And you gave up the right of being their mother when you walked out of them",I whisper yelled still holding Josie close to me.

"Is it because of this......",I cut her off.

"Don't you dare talk about her Marion,I am warning you",I told her with anger evident in my voice.

Josie squeezed my arm and I felt myself relax.

"So you are picking this thing over me?",she asked clearly annoyed that I didn't feel anything for her.

"My name is Josie and I am your children's nanny",Josie said with a smirk and annoyance in her voice.

Just when Marion was about to say something,a guy came up and wrapped his hand around her. She turned and left but not without  scoffing at us.

Josie and I let out breathes we didn't realize we were holding.

I apologised for Marion's behavior and led her back to our table. We joined in the conversation at the table.

The ladies excused themselves to go to the bathroom. After a while they came back just before it was turn to give a speech. Josie looked a little disturbed but still forced a smile.

I asked her what happened but she shrug and told me she just missed the children. I assured her they were fine.

After my speech,people had dinner and the dance kicked off.

"May I please have this dance with a gorgeous lady?",I asked holding out my hand which she accepted with a smile. I guided her to the dance floor.

I held her waist as she had her hands around my neck. We slowly swayed to the music and the other people became non-existant. It was me and her only in our little perfect world.
Ofcourse not ignoring the glares we were getting from Marion and other ladies.

We danced for a few minutes until she said she really wanted to go home. I said goodbye to my associates and we were off. She looked deep in thought but I decided not to ask her.

Then I received a message from Jolanda informing me that her mum had picked them up and they would be spending a night at their house. I texted back and told her it was okay.

"The children are spending the night at your home",I told Josie snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Oohh okay,I will surely miss them tonight",she replied forcing a smile.

"Are you really fine?",I asked concerned.

"Yes just tired and this is my first time out ",she replied smiling.

"Since the children are not home and its still early let me take you somewhere to ware off your tiredness",I suggested . She nodded and I directed Martinez where to go.

We went to my secret hangout. We watched the stars as we talked and Josie fell asleep besides me. I really wish I didn't have to wake her.

I decided against waking her and carried her to the car. When we reached home I carried her to her room,laid her on the bed and contemplated whether to change her dress and I decided against it.

I pulled the covers over her,pressed a kiss to her temple,watched her sleep for a few seconds then went to my room to freshen up and sleep.