Masochist

So,i'm back,sorry bc lateಠ ೧ ಠ.N the song above is UNLASTING-LiSA, ya'know the one who sang the demon slayer op n also ed.┌(★o☆)┘Its the inpiration 4 my story.It is really good.Andddd,feel free 2 comment,i would love 2 read it♡(ӦvӦ。) So enjoy ur self.Here we go.
*****************************************
-3rd person POV-
When the sunset started,Yorrichi is about to start his journey to meet his older twin at the wood.He bid farewell to his family and they pray for his safety.Uta had this weird feeling that told her his husband will be in somewhat danger but she just shrugged it off.Then Yoriichi immediately  run towards the wood not wanting to be long in his departure while leaving his family without him.

*Timeskip when Yoriichi is already arrive at the wood*

-Michikatsu POV-

"Tsugikuni san,there are someone searching for you.He is waiting near the river.I guess he is your twin,"one of my junior told me in a rush tone.

"Yea,he is my twin,and thanks for the information.Got to go now"i replied then start to search for my little brother.

"Ah,there he is,'YORiiCHi,HERE'"i shouted at his direction to make sure my voice  audible for him.He then look at me.Its mean my voice reach him i guess.

"Okay,so what is your reason to meet me all of sudden"i ask while apporching him.

"Oh,its because i want to meet you and have a chat since it been a while last we meet.Are you busy?"he said.

"No,im not.And thats weird answer.We just meet last week at your house.By the way where did you want to have a talk?"

"I think there's okay"he said while pointing at a big boulder not so far from us.

"So,how is your family?" "They're doing fine."he replied simply.I think today he is acting weird.

"Yoriichi,have you found your successor other than tanjiro?You know you must search for them to strengthen our corps since your breathing style is the strongest right?"

......*dead silence*......

After waiting for my unanswered question in a while i looked at him.He seem to be in a deep thought while staring at the moon.I'm about to repeat my question when suddenly he said,

"I do wanted other successor but i think my breathing style is only for my legacy.Its not like i want my family name to be respected,but it doesnt seem like other people is capable to handle my breathing style"he answered while still looking at the moon.Well,i doesnt blame him though.Even i cant do his breathing style properly.I think maybe because the same birthmark his family have in their left forehead.

"Ouh,i think its time for me to go home.See you next time,nii-chan"

"Already?Okay,see you next time too.Make sure you made way home safely."

"Okay"he replied with a faint smile plastered in his face.He then waving goodbye.I simply wave back until he dissapeared in my sight.

'Ah,i miss tanjiro and nezuko.Its been a while since last time i've training with them.I can  seetanjiro's face in inside Yoriichi's,they really shared the same face.But doesnt that mean tanjiro's face is same to me too since i am Yoriichi's twin.Whatever. But that sibling really lucky to have such a greatest demon slayer member as a parents.'Then i just shrugged off my thought and focus back to the camping since it is already near the dawn.

If u wondering, Yoriichi's and Michikatsu's (Kokushibo) relationship in this storyis a fine sibling.No hatred.They simply love each other just like any other siblings.Back to the point.