Chapter #14: The Finale

[okay so you guys! Since no one really knew where the contestants who got eliminated got launched too specifically. So I'm going to skip the first part of the finale until where all the contestants come in. So this chapter will be a bit shorter than expected in the finale. I'm sorry if you don't like that idea! ]
------------------
Well I was sitting in these wooden benches in this rip-off Roman Colosseum. I put my crutches next to me as a sat down by Scott.

I looked up to where Chris was and he spoke up. "Okay finalists, say what's up to your cheering sections, from the Mutant Maggots. Mike, Zoey, Anne Maria, Brick, And Jo" Chris said. I made a scowling noise at Zoey and Mike who sat above us.

"And the toxic rats. Stacy, B, Sam, Dakota, Dawn, Luna, and what's left of Scott" Chris said. I rolled my eyes at Chris's remark and I just fixed my back brace and what's left of my teeth.

"Go Cameron!" I heard Zoey scream "you can do it!" I looked up at Zoey with daggers and I screamed to Lightning "Go Lightning!!! Kick that scrawny loser's butt!" I yelled. "Team lightning woooh" he said making the rock On sign with his fingers. "But Chris, what happened to Scott?" Cameron said.

Chris looked down at Scott and then he nodded "oh yeah, Fang had a A little too much fun with him after he took the hurl of shame, so we got him this nifty trauma chair" Chris said "it even has lights that blink for yes and no" then the red light blinked no.

I looked down at him. "Ugh I'm so sorry" I mumbled to him and his light turned green. "Wait is that a yes or a no?" Cameron said. "No idea" Chris said "but does anyone really care? It's Scott" Chris said. Everyone kinda just laughed.

Oh now I was over the limit. When I looked at him I even saw a little tear. I grabbed my crutches and I stood up to look at everyone. "Wow, you guys are real immature, remember how bad Chris treated all of you? Hell he still does-" I was cut off by Chris "she is right" I looked up at him then back at everyone "if anything, he treated all of you better than Chris ever will, so don't give him shit! Ugh" I said and I sat back down.

"Wow" Chris said. "Um Chris do I have to cheer for lightning? No offense dude but you weren't exactly the nicest teammate" Sam said. "Well I'm not cheering for either Weasel boy or Jock strap" Jo said. "Oh I think you will cheer, otherwise, I'm forced to unleash him" he said as he pressed a button on a remote.

Fang came out and of course, he was by me and Scott. We all gasped and Fang just growled at us. I looked at Scott's trauma chair and his blinker was turning red over and over. I figured that I needed to be kind of nice to Scott since I wasn't exactly that nice to him during the season, so I moved his chair to where I was sitting so now I'm closer to fang.

"Any questions?" Chris said. Jo sighed "go lightning" she 'cheered'. Then he smiled, feeling a bit more confident. "Now on with the main event, the final challenge of the season is a one-on-one gladiator battle royal, but first you need to use your imaginations to make armor and weapons, a challenge that I would like to call 'make it or break it'" he said.

"Wow Chris you really need to be in the marketing business for all these challenge names" I said sarcastically. "Why thank you Luna" Chris said. Wow is really that stupid? "Now to be continued, you'll need tools and materials to build your armor and weapons, and we've got them right here.

"Ohhh that blow torch seems very useful" Cameron said. "But wait, that's not all, Ohhh Chef" Chris said. Chef used the helicopter and he had this big tin box on the line, everyone gasped. It opened and it dropped an assload of junk. "Thank you Chef!" Chris yelled up. "You have fifteen minutes to collect useful bits of crud to make and assemble you arsenals, but be careful, I may have set the dumpsters with a bunch of booby traps" I cringed a little bit.