Entrance exam

Shortly after waking up, you put on your casual wear (despite the entrance exam being athletic, your quirk let you be, while your constructs do all the work so you don't need specific sports clothes) and head downstairs to meet your dad at the kitchen counter eating cereal.

"Did you sleep at ALL last night?" I ask concerned, he turns around giving you a look "well good morning to you too and no" "smartass" I grumble/whisper hoping he didn't hear me. I look at the clock and it showed 8:32 am 'got 8 minutes left' I thought "aren't you going?" Asked dad "eh, I'll go at 35" "it's 36, clock's slow" "WHA-" "c'mon I'll drive ya" 

Time skip to 8AM

I jumped out my dad's car an bolted toward the entrance, accidentally hitting the man, the myth, the overgrown broccoli.......you don't know his name, but he seemed to be levitating in place 'from his quirk maybe or another's?' I pondered, my queries were soon answered when a girl with a round face talked to him and he was blushing like a madman, but then he had a look of 'I don't even know what' on his face.

I was gonna apologise but that look.....yeaaaah no 

I bolted inside and into the hall/stadium/echo generator? I seemed to do meh on the written test  because it was the easiest questions ever so I gave half-assed responses. But now onto the main event.

Time skip to standing outside area A

Plenty of people I don't know here...a guy who looks like a circus clown, a girl with sword-whip tail, a guy with yellow hair and a black bolt 'huh, looks kinda hot' (quick a/n here!, you are gay in this) but before you could think any further the gate shot open and everyone was running out to the robots but a good few were destroyed by a flurry of gunfire, courtesy of your 4 soldiers 'so 3 3 pointers = 9       2 1 Pointers = 2 =11 points' you calculated but before you moved any further you summoned four knights to to scout ahead and destroy weak robots, as well as summoned 4 more soldiers and made your mechanical squad to destroy any oncoming targets.

Time skip to when you had 45 points

Time and time again you kept running into the guy with blonde hair and it got the the point where you two were occasionally fighting side be side with eachother where he would fry the circuits and your mechanical squad gunned down any approaching bot, you learned his name was kaminari.

You remember the knights from earlier? Y/n did, you reprogrammed (?) the knights to minorly damage them to follow both knights eventually gathering up a crowd of them then you and kaminari moving to a intersection where you and kaminari took a road and you placing Ancient gear cannons in the free roads. 

In the middle of the mechanical onslaught another stranger appeared, destroying one of your cannons and stealing a TON of kills from both you and kaminari, the stranger was ash blonde and had was seems to be an explosive quirk and by the end you must've had AT LEAST 110 points.

Soon after school dadzawa picked you up and took you home to rest for the weekend and indulge in feline relaxation your acceptance letter your dad suspiciously  after you opened it. As soon as you did a hologram was projected of none other dadzawa "HOLY FUCKKNUCKLES" dad popped his head in "swear jar" than left after you holo-dad started monologuing lines, he eventually he gave up and just got to the points more than you expected ,127, but you were second to a guy named Katsuki Bakugou by ONE FUCKING POINT  your dad popped in holding a menu "takeout?"