4. Banana Milk

" Hyung , where are you off to," Jungkook said glancing over Jin
" To the mortal Realm, with you " Jin adjusted his cap.
"huh ? Why? " Jungkook dangled his single earring, which was an inverted cross.

Satisfied by his own reflection in the mirror jin mumbled to himself

"How can someone be this handsome "

Even after many years, jin looked the same. He looked as if he didn't age past 20.

"Why are you coming with me oldie?"

" cause it's time for me to get you some banana milk "

They burst out laughing.

Banana milk always reminded jungkook of the day when he met his hyungs.

YEARS AGO.

Kookie was barely a kid when he arrived at hell, wrapping his tiny hands around his dad's finger. little did kookie know his father was a demon. kook tucked his father's long flowing cloak and asked;'' where are we ? ''

The high fort walls which made it impossible to see further , awakened his curiousness.

The sky was painted grey.

The savage wind howling across the unfriendly marsh, terrified him. Suddenly, the huge gate in front of them creaked open, to reveal an old castle.

Kookie's dad looked at him gloomily and said "Jungkookah remember what I told, if you don't behave well, you'll never see your mom again"
like an obedient child he agreed. '' yesh dad , I'll be a gu boi but - ''

but -, what ? Mr. jeon [ or whatever he is called in the mortal world ] eyed his son quizzically.

'' When can I meet y/n ? I want to play with her. ''

''Awww, y/n is still a baby she can't play with you.''

jungkook pouted.

'' we'll meet her soon, but for now, let's go "

When both of them approached the castle, kookie saw a guy at the doorway dressed in a dark cloak identical to his father. He was tall and lanky with jet black hair. he seemed to be in his late 20s

"Hello, I am Jin " the doorway guy extended his hands towards kookie.

"hi, I'm jungkook " he shook the stranger's hand hesitantly

Jin's plump lips curved into a smile.

"Jungkookah, Jin Hyung will be looking after you from now on.so be a good boy and don't trouble him '' Mr. Jeon patted his son's shoulder and left him alone with Jin.

kook's eyes widened at the sight of the great hall which was filled with all types of riches. from crystal Chandeliers to highly polished floor , everything looked stunning. The beautiful interior was a total contrast to the exterior section of the castle which looked old and shadowy.

The whole place was dimly illuminated with candles that never seemed to melt. Jungkook held on to Jin's hand while climbing the staircase that led to another grand hall. both of their feet came into a halt at the entryway. The door gently opened on its own when the older guy slightly tapped on it.

kookie saw two boys, who were a bit older than him engrossed in their own work. while one of them was immersed in a book, the other person was busy admiring a flower that somewhat looked like a white lily. he also kept mumbling something to himself.

When Jin and kookie entered, both of them stopped whatever they were doing and turned their attention towards Jin.
Jin cleared his throat and pointed at jungkook " He'll be with us from now on"

"Hello, I'm Hoseok," the guy with lily flashed his pearly whites.
"and I'm Namjoon" the other one introduced himself with a dimpled smile.
Jungkook restrained his urge to poke those.

"Ummmm...I'm Jungkook" he replied timidly

"Namjoonah, where's Yoongi ?" Jin asked

"Dunno, haven't seen him for the past few days, I suppose he's busy"

Jin let out a sigh and turned to jungkook
"let's meet others, shall we ?"
Kook nodded in response and followed jin cluelessly.
" Are you scared ?" jin whispered
Jungkook kept his mouth shut at that question cause he was terrified beyond anything.

"I know that you are, so take this " he handed a bottle of banana milkshake.
Jungkook's eyes lit up with happiness

A/N
Unedited as usual
I was not able to update on time due to school work...😔
Btw thanks for reading. 💜💜💜😊
Don't forget to vote

( can anyone recommend me some binge-worthy kdramas )