1.Ordeal

Garden, the corpse of a woman, wings, fire, and tears.

She woke up panting. Y/N's heart was slamming against her chest as cold sweat trickled down her forehead. She pushed her duvet aside and walked towards the fridge. After gulping down a whole glass of water in a sip she stood there, her back firmly pressed against the kitchen wall. thinking about the very same dream she dreamed over the years made her feel uncomfortable.
Y/N always freaked out whenever she dreamt about that female corpse.

                                 ×_____ ×
Y/N hummed to herself while she locked her house
'Ahh......Done'
She shoved the keys inside her pocket and started walking. Afterall a 10-minute walk to the college doesn't cause any harm.
Trees swayed and birds chirped. The road was mildly packed with people who were off to their work.
Mornings like these always reminded of her mother. bright and cheery.
'I miss you, momma' she let out a sigh

"Hey, Y/N " someone called out. She turned around, only to be greeted by one of the popular boys in the college for whom many girls would die for.
"Hi Jungkook " she smiled
"didn't you sleep last night?" he asked pointing towards her eyes.
"I didn't. had to complete an assignment "

"Oh ! but anyway, those dark circles doesn't suit you"

"I'll try to get rid of it" she replied

"Okay then, we'll catch up later " jungkook waved at her as they parted but suddenly a thought popped up on his mind.

"Y/N, wait"

She stopped walking and turned around
"what's the matter ?" her voice conveyed annoyance

"That human out there -"

"Huh ?" she raised an eyebrow

"I-, I meant that guy in red. He has been eyeing you for a long time. Don't get close to him and TRY TO AVOID HIM "

She hummed in response and walked away
'I don't know why he is acting like an overprotective brother. It's been only a month since we met '