"Umm," he turns towards him, "H—how about you, si— Jimin-ah?" He asks.

And hearing his name roll out from Hoseok's lips made Jimin's inner-self go crazy. He had to stop himself from saying something that would probably scare Hoseok away. He laughs again, but creepily this time, confusing Hoseok.

"Well, you can say I was tired of staying in my office for the entire day. So I thought I would refresh my mind by taking a little walk in the pleasant weather."

Hoseok was puzzled. Does Jimin not leave his office even in the weekends? He wondered but nods his head at the reply, instead of questioning him. And it goes silent again.

But that was until Jimin spoke again. "How do you like it here so far, Hoseok?" His voice was insanely deep because he spoke in the Busan accent, which sent shivers down Hoseok's spine as that was something new to him.

"I,— umm. Yeah, it's pretty good, I guess." He answers.

Jimin noticed how tensed Hoseok looked even when he assured not to think of him as his boss. Which only gave him a reason to do what he was about to do. He got up and stood behind Hoseok, confusing the latter. Hoseok turned around to see, but was soon forced to look forward by Jimin's hands.

Jimin then proceeded to put his palms on Hoseok's shoulders, surprising him. Hoseok gasped as he tried to get up again, but was held down by Jimin just like he was held down before. "Relax, Hoseok," says Jimin, "Let me help you relaxing your muscles." He requests but that came out more like a statement.

Hoseok hesitates yet again. Jimin was his boss, so he didn't find this action necessary, and neither was this expected. Who would have expected for the young boss, Jimin to be so good with his words and— damn. Hoseok has to admit he also got a really good pair of magical hands.

Because as soon as Jimin started slowly, but hardly [but not too hard] pressing his fingers on Hoseok's tensed up muscles, Hoseok truly felt at ease. And when Jimin used his thumbs to press and massage against the joint of his neck and head, Hoseok couldn't help the moan that slipped out from his tongue, but mind you, which wasn't sexual. It was just out of physical relief.

But Jimin was his own boss. He smirked at the sound, completely satisfied. Hoseok's little moan sounded really pretty. Something Jimin could not explain in words. And it was safe to say that upon hearing that single voice of pleasure from Hoseok made Jimin go crazy.

Hoseok widened his eyes as he soon remembered that he was still being massaged by his boss. So, he gently held Jimin's hands in his as he slowly got up, now facing Jimin., the bench they were seated on was now in between them.

"I— I," Hoseok stammered, trying to come up with an excuse because he literally just moaned in front of his boss. "I apologize for the inappropriate voice. I didn't mean to—"

Jimin out his finger on Hoseok's lips, immediately shutting him, "It's okay. It sounded pretty." He skillfully praised Hoseok.

Hoseok's cheek instantly went beet–red as he was finding it hard to hold the eye–contact with his boss. Did he just—did he just flirt with me!? Hoseok thought, eyes wide being surprised. And when the pure side of his heart was convincing him otherwise, the evil side confirmed it to him, of course he did, you idiot. Do people say your moans are pretty if they don't mean to flirt?

Jimin took the same finger he used to shut Hoseok up and hooked it up under his chin, brought his face upwards which made him look into Jimin's eyes. "Are you blushing, Hoseok?"

Hoseok was blushing furiously by now just as the thoughts of him getting caught into Jimin's words. "N—no! I just feel h—hot." He lies.

Jimin laughs and raises his brows, "Yeah?"

Hoseok nods in response.

"Okay, if you say so." Jimin replies.

Hoseok's mind suddenly paid attention to the time. He didn't even realise when his surrounding got darker. Street lights were already on and there weren't many people left in the park except a couple of people having their evening walk. "I— it's time I go home.." Hoseok whispers.

Jimin hums, "Why don't we go, have coffee before you leave? I'll drop you back at your place."

And Hoseok thought quite a few times before replying a 'Yes'.

Jimin guided him to his car. And when he started the car, he saw Hoseok texting someone through his peripheral vision. "Texting a family?" He asks, making sure his question doesn't hit any boundaries yet.

"Uh, no, actually. Texting a friend of mine." Hoseok replied, smiling., completely oblivious to Jimin's red eyes and red cheeks. Jimin suddenly felt a rush of anger hit him as he saw Hoseok smile while answering him.

"I see.." he says, and it fell silent again.

Question ;;
Where do you think
would Jimin take Hobi?

word count—
around +1.4k words.
Not proofread.

updated on—
040820 | 10 59 pm