So close

Mayas

(POV)

  He smiled at me the smile that makes my world world stop,he was looking at my eyes and then down at my lips I was just staring into his Beautiful eyes and his pink soft lips.He started to lean closer and closer oh my gosh was he going to kiss me I have feel his hot breath,he was so close,

"Ouch"

Ugh stupid beach ball,a little girl with beach blond hair and curly locks jumping down as she ran towards us she was giggling

"Hah sowy can I have my ball please." she was so cute,jake threw her the ball she yelled thanks and giggled and ran away. Now the world was spinning was I about to kiss Jake oh my god what would have happened if I kissed him.

We sat and talk for about an hour now the sun was setting and the beach looked gorgeous.

“I think we should get going” I said but I didn't want to leave, I wish we can stay here forever.

“sadly I think your right as much as I don't want to leave we have too.”

We got up and picked up our belongings and left we sat in comfortable silence but something felt off.

“hey jake are you okay?”

“yeah im fine just wondering what would happened if we kissed.”

Holy shit he was thinking about the kiss Oh my gosh he wanted it as much as I did. The car came to a sudden stop and he was not on top of me leaning closer and his lips were inches away I could feel his hot breath on my lips and he smashed our lips together. It was so passionate and I could see fireworks I guess those cheesy movies where right. I didnt want to leave his lips but I needed air.

“I guess that answered my question,that was amazing.”

“I agree.”

He put his hand on my thigh and we were sitting in comfortable silence my mind was all over the place that kiss made my whole world. I loved the way he made me feel.

“Maya,we made it back.”

“oh,I didn't even notice.”

I was about to leave until he grabbed my arm

“Thanks for the great afternoon I had a lot of fun.”

“Thanks so did I.”

I gave him a quick peck and went inside my mom was probably watching so I couldnt give him a prober kiss.

My phone started to buzz

Rude I didn't even get a proper kiss you better make it up to me

I smiled at my phone but didn't answer my sister was just giving me dirty looks

“Why are you smiling?”

“Why does that concern you?”

With than I just went to my room,I cant wait till school tomorrow. It may have only been 7pm but im so tired with that sleep took me away.