She is something

Chapter two

Jakes POV

(Point of view)

I was sitting in my bed, bored to death. I really wanted to swim for some odd reason because it was 11:00 pm, who goes swimming at this time? Anyway, I got up to put my favourite pair of swimming shorts on , it's red with flames on the side. After put on a black v neck top and left.

As I was walking out, I hit something, a girl. I looked down and met her gaze, she was gorgeous. She had long straight brown hair that stopped on the middle of her back and had green eyes. But the best part was her pyjamas, they were so cute. She was short and looked very fragile.

Me being me,I started to tease her and it really got to her. I told her what I wanted to do and surprisingly she agreed. Took her 10

Minutes to get ready,finally she came out damn she is really hot.

We left and went to the swimming pool took of my shirt and jumped right in. She hesitated at first then she took of her shorts and top and jumped in.

I splashed her with water and than swam away. Holy she is a good swimmer.

"How about we race Jake?"

"Haha your on Maya!"

"Ready,Set,Gooo!!!!!" she shouted

"Oh my god I can't believe I won!!"

"Ohhh Maya I was going easy on you"

I really wasn't I wasn't kidding about how she was a good swimmer.

"Your good how do you know to swim like that?"

"Your not to bad your self but I was a competitive swimmer"

"Was?"

"Yeah, I stopped it was taking up to much of my time everyday for 2 hours we would have practice and than I came home and had to finish my homework. I had no life so I quit."

"But your so good. what else do you play?"

"Well I am a figure skater,soccer player and a gymnast." "How about you do you play sports?"

"Yup, obviously how do you think I have this amazing body."

She just blushed and didn't deny it. Did I tell you now much I love it when she blushes.

"Well I play,soccer and hockey"

"Cool,it's getting late I think I should go"

She was right time passes by it was now 12:00 am honestly I don't even know how it got to that time.

" I will walk you up"

"No, it's okay"

"No my room is close to yours"

"Okay than thanks"

"No problem"

We walked up in silence and went to the elevator.

"Hey, Maya will I ever get to see you again"

"We leave tomorrow Jake"

"Can I at least get your number"

"Umm sure"

We exchanged numbers and she went to her room.