∀ᴚOWOHO˥∀

~ A L O H O M O R A ~

Greetings Potterheads! Welcome to the Alohomora Graphic Shop!

W H E R E

A L L

P O T T E R H E A DS

U N I T E !

This is the cover shop of your dreams, where the magical Harry Potter universe becomes an actuality in the midst of editing and photos.

Here we strives for customer satisfaction, and therefore, we are actively interacting with our customers. We will always keep in touch with you during the project, discuss styles and pictures, make any necessary changes before we hand in the final copy.

Here, we take great pride in the good quality covers, we provide, take effort and time to create exactly what you want.

Majority of us are still training or aren't well-experienced in making professional covers, but we do our best!

We make simple aesthetics and so much more.

Now accepting requests regarding book covers, mood boards, profile pictures, backgrounds, banners and many more. Deliveries within a couple of weeks.

 Deliveries within a couple of weeks

H A T E T H EM

B U T W E

N E E D T H E M

1. Any Graphic made will be watermarked by our community. If you have any objections to this, tell us why and we will negotiate. Be aware that you must credit the person who made the Graphic for you. If you are not willing to credit the person who worked so hard on your Graphic, please do not order.

2. We have rights to decline requests. This is not because we are biased or mean, but sometimes we might not be able to fully satisfy you. We will also decline sexual and racist Graphic requests. We will notify you and tell you if your request has been denied.

3. If you're requesting a graphic for a story, the story has to be up and running. If the story isn't up, it not only makes making the cover difficult but also ruins the quality and style of the cover. You need to have at least legitimate chapter uploaded. Unless you have well detailed description. (Prologues, Casts, Epigraphs, etc. do not count)

4. Each Designer will only accept five covers a week. This is to ensure our designers don't get frustrated or overwhelmed and so they can focus on the main few requests.

5. Be respectful, polite and patient. Making Graphic are not easy, and some take a lot of time and effort. Our Designers are taking time from their schedule to do this, so please be kind. It is completely fine if you want to point out part of the design that you want changed but please be polite.

6. Request cancellations. You can cancel your request but please keep in mind that this does not mean you can cancel the payment. Please use our edits for at least two weeks, our designers worked hard to make your edits. Remember no Shop-hopping!

7. Payment must be given first. You must give us the payment before we give you your desired edit(s).

8. Add this book to your library or reading list. So you can keep up with the updates and more. You're covers will either be sent through email or posted here, book covers that are posted here help promote your story.

 You're covers will either be sent through email or posted here, book covers that are posted here help promote your story

N O T

M U C H

We spend time on your requests, and you spend time on our payment. It's not much we promise! Please only complete the payment after we've accepted you request.

1. Follow us and the designer, permanently. No un-following us after a few days, weeks or months, we work hard on your Graphics.

2. Genuine reads and comments on our books and the designer's books. Not accepting voting for all the chapters in the span of one minute. We spend time and effort making your Graphics and would appreciate if you would put at least put in a little effort in reading and interacting with our/their books.

3. Don't forget to gives us credits! We would appreciate if you would give us the credits for working hard and making your Graphics.

4. Share this book with your friends and followers! Help get us, Potterheads, known.

T H A N K Y O U !