House of contract

Start from the beginning

(Ding, dong)

"Can someone open the door? I'm busy." Trudy shouted from the laundry room. Fabian stood up to get to the door. Someone ran through the hall. "Cho-Chos... Nina" "Why are you here?" I asked Ji A. "You-you" I gave her water to calm down. She couldn't talk since she ran. "You didn't take your phone so I hurried here. The contract- contract you made ended today and the devil is making rage." She said trying not to say much about the afterlife. "Oh, James what are you doing stand up already. Let's go." I said. I went to my room and got my coat. Then hurried to the organization. "James, sorry! I'll come to you when I'm done and explain." I waved at him. 

In thought
'Anus come out with an excuse quickly.' I told him.
'Nina, what's happening? What contract was she talking about?' Eddie asked me in thought
'James' company contract. I'll tell you later.' I cut him cuz I don't have any lie to tell.
'Nina call me.' Anus told me.
'What? Why?' I asked him.
'Just do it.'
So I called him. But he answered "Hi dad. Oh okay. I'll be there in a minute." Oh, he's smart. He used me as his father to trick the rest of the people. I was waiting at the organization for Anus. "Why are you so slow?" Call Set. "Chosen one!" "Your highness, don't you want to make another contract with me?" I asked him. "Well I will make a new contract with you but with the additional condition or I'll attack the afterlife now!" He said demanding me with a harsh tone. "Hm I was treating you well and sending all the ghosts to you, not Hades but you are getting greedy. When I treat you, you should've been good. I can ask Hades for help to protect the afterlife and make a contract with him. That's easy. But you are already making a fuss and ruining the afterlife's border huh?" I said to him getting up from the floor. "I was respecting you and thought even you are not that bad like others but your actions are getting more heinous. If you don't want to make a contract then do as you please!" I said acting angry. 

'Anus leave the hell open now and go to the afterlife and protect the border. I'll take time.'

"Then I'll just crush the afterlife." He said waiting for my reaction but I did not fall for his trap. You need to know your enemy well to retract. "You don't have that much power or ambition since I did not give you that much evil spirit in the last month and I heard that you already killed half of your knight's cuz you were angry that the Hell of Fire was not opening. Between hell and the afterlife which one has more power now? We have the 7 main gods, Anubis, me and the knight. The ghosts there are all high nobles and other people."
"Oh, so you already knew that. You are something, Chosen one. I like you even more now. Well, my condition is not that much though. Why don't you hear it first?" He asked getting defenceless. Actually, if he sets his mind he can ruin all the products and goods in the afterlife. "Okay say it. If it's some useless greed then I cannot." "My descendant was born 20 years ago but he is going to die next year. It's his fate. So I want you to prevent that accident to happen and protect him till he got a child. In return, I will have 7 years lasting contract with the afterlife." He offered. "First of all, we can just ruin Hell of your era and let the ghosts go to Hades. Second of all, I don't have a reason to do so. Third of all, we need more advantages than you." I said revising the things. "First of all, if you ruin this Hell all the ghosts will spread around. Second of all, if you don't help I'll get your friends. Third of all, I'll sign a lifelong contract with the afterlife then and I'll give you a treasure." He said defending all my reasons. "What treasure?" I said trying to act like I'm not swayed. "Golds to use it your whole life." "Hmm but I can work to get money though." I said. "I know that you have to work for the afterlife your whole life, consoling spirits. Even though soon Egypt era ghosts are finishing, you'll have to work for Greeks and Britain your whole life. You can't run away from the title Chosen one your whole life." He said grinning. What? Is it true? I didn't know it. So I have to work my whole life consoling spirits? "Okay deal. Give me your descendants' information. I'll work on it." "He is Stephen Mayor, 22 years old, is currently in England, going to Amun boarding school this year as an exchange student." "Oh, what a coincidence. So this is the contract. You gonna get the evil spirits I got and I'll save your descendant. Instead, you'll give me golds. This contract lasts till this era finishes. Agree?" "Agreed." "Then see you next time, your highness."

"Ji A, open the afterlife door. I'm going in. I don't know when I'm coming back." I said and entered afterlife. I went straight to Anubis' pyramid to report and to ask something. "Greeting your highness, Anubis." "Get up. Why did you come here?" Anubis said. "I came to report and give the contract Set signed. The border is safe now. The contract has been made. This is a peace contract and also got little interest for my own." "It's okay, few golds should be good. Do you have questions to ask?" "How many ghosts are there left to console in this era? Should I really work here for my whole life?" "There are about 228 ghosts including the gods in this era and you have to work as the Chosen one your whole life. That's your destiny." Anubis said to me. "Then I'll excuse myself now," I said and went to my own pyramid. Here feels so familiar now that I stayed for 2 full years. "Greetings to your highness." My maids said that. "Now I'm gone for a week or so you guys are back to when you first met me. Okay okay, I'm going for a bath." I said. The big pool-like tub was the best here. The water is so warm and they put rose petals in the water makes my body smell good. I'm afterlife everyone can stay awake for more than a week and you can choose to eat. I always slept in the bathtub which is a good feeling. It's a long day. So relaxing. I slept there and woke up after 8 hours exactly. Time to go back. "What should I say to them?" I mumbled. I wore a nice modern styled dress cuz modern dresses can only be found here. And wore my coat that I wore to come here. I entered through the door and I was outside Anubis house. It was a day in the living realm. I went in and saw all of them eating break. "Good morning guys!" I said entering the dining room.