00 | The Empress's Rebellion

QUICK DISCLAIMER: A lot of you confuse me as the author of Golden Omegas, so I'll be introducing myself~

Hello! My name is Chae Xi, you can call me Chae, author-san, Chae-san or whatever you want as long as it isn't derogatory lmaoo xD

In this account, we have 3 people using it, since it's a joint account. The other people are Sev and Hani.

I specialize in Chanbaek fanfics, and I'm the writer of Love Bites and Shatter. I'm also the author of this Haikyuu fanfic, The Male Empress.

This fanfic is in no way in shape or form recreating the Haikyuu manga, the characters are not owned by me and belongs to Haruichi Furudate. 

This fanfic also does not follow the original personalities of Haikyuu, so be warned to see OOC personalities since I'm not following their original personalities given by Furudate-sensei.

I hope this clears up your confusions! You can start reading now~ ^^

♚♚♚

This was a story passed down through generations.

Before the Ryu Continent was made, there was a vast blue sea that seemed to go on for ages, with no land at all. The Dragon God Ryujin looks down below and took pity on the never-ending sea.

He said, "Let land fill the vast sea and let it be called the land of Dragons. Make 6 in my image and let them walk that land."

The Dragon God's servants created 6 men in the Dragon God's image, each with their own unique trait and color. 

The 6 men explore the land, each settling down in a place they found they fit in best and settled down. But after a week, the 6 men grew lonely. 

"Please give us a partner, o Immortal Dragon God." One of them asked. The Dragon God takes pity on them and tells his servants to make 6 new humans, in the image and shape of his daughter, Toyotama-Hime.

The Dragon God grants each man a woman, who was to serve the man and bear a child. With the 6 men not lonely anymore, they go their separate ways and secured territory, reigning over the territory they named. 

The continent was then split into 6 empires; the Seiryu Empire, Kinryu Empire, Koryu Empire, Suiryu Empire, Kokuryu Empire and the last, Toryu Empire.

And that's how the Ryu Continent and the 6 empires came to be.

♚♚♚

Tonight was the night. 

The Empress stared at herself in the bronze mirror mounted on the wall, a determined look on her face. She refused to stay quiet and accept the abuse anymore. It was time for her to show that the Empress is not just a dog licking the foot of its owner.

She orders her ladies-in-waiting to disrobe her, 4 ladies skillfully removing each layer of the junihitoe until she was bare. With one flick of a finger, another lady-in-waiting hands over a koshimoto, the clothing of a commoner female servant.

"Your Imperial Majesty, must you dress like a lowly maid in order to  fulfill this duty?" The lady-in-waiting frowned in concern, worried for her mistress. The Empress only smiles softly.

"I must, for if I walk out of the palace as the Empress of Seiryu, I will die as her. I cannot die as the Empress of Seiryu because I still have to protect our fellow omega women." Her heart was already set. No one could change her mind anymore.