Chapter Two

Harley's POV

I woke up in bed alone. I guess Ivy's already up. I get out of bed walk down stairs.

Ivy stood at the stove in the kitchen. She was cooking and it smelled delicious. It seemed like eggs and bacon.

"I didn't know you could cook." I say sitting down at the table.

"I wasn't always I non eating plant human." Ivy says laughing.

"I know that dumbass." I say jokingly.

"Who's the dumbass me or you." Ivy asked as she put the food onto a plate.

"I don't know probably both." I say as Ivy sits the food in front of me.

I eat while she sits there. We make small talk. We get inturupted by my phone ringing.

I read the contact Mista J. I quickly pick up.

"Harley?" Mista J asked.

"Yes Puddin?" I ask seeing Ivy frown.
Lii78

"Come home." Mista J says.

I didn't wanna go back. I get up and walk to Ivy's bedroom.

"Puddin I don't wanna come home." I say I could hear Joker huff.

"Listen here you little bitch you come home or I will kill that bitch Ivy." Joker growls.

"Yes Mista J." I whisper.

"Good now are you gonna come home?" Mista J asked.

"Yes Mista J." I say.

"Good see you soon dear." Joker says then the call ends.

I sigh and walk back to Ivy.

"Hey I gotta go." I say sadly looking down.

"Where to?" I ask.

"To Joker." I whisper.

"No Harley. Please you can't go back to him again." Ivy begs grabbing my hands.

"Ivy I have to." I say truthfully.

"No Harls you don't stay here. With me he won't harm you." Ivy says. She pulls me closer our bodies against each other.

"Ivy I can't." I sigh.

"Harls don't leave. He'll just hurt you again." Ivy begs once again.

"Ivy-" I try to say Ivy I need to go but am cut off.

"You know what Harley! Fuck you! I'm so over this shit! He hurts you and you always go back! When is it enough?! When you laying in a coffen! Him not even at your funaral!" Ivy yells pushing me away I fall to the ground.

"Ivy I'm sorry." I whisper tears falling.

"I loved you Harls! Not in the friendly way. I try so hard but you always go back." Ivy says confessing her feelings to me.

"Ivy I-" I'm unable to say anything. I love her too but I can't. I never will be able to.

"Harls I'll give you two options. Leve and never come back or stay forever." Ivy says sadly.

"I... I have to go." I say rushing out the door.

I hear the door shut and lock behind me. I start walking to Jokers hideout. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I thought about my love for Ivy. I have to do this. This is for Ivy.

Ivy's POV

I couldn't believe it I told Harley that I loved her. I could feel my heart breaking as she left. After I locked the door. I began to sob.

Harley you'll never understand just how much I love you. I hope she's ok. Please don't let him kill her.
_______________________________________

Still Ivy's POV

Three weeks later...

I sat on the couch drinking some tea. I missed Harley. All I did was tend plant, watch TV, maybe drink tea. I hadn't done crime in awhile.

On the news they say I'm planning something. They're not wrong I'm planing the death of Joker. I may not have Harley but, if Jokers dead he can't hurt her.

Harley hadn't come around since she left. I mean I couldn't expect her to come back after our fight. I whis she would've stayed.

There's a knock at my door. I sigh probably Catwoman. She'd come around like once a month. Normally just swing by for a bit.

I open the door. No one was the I looked down to see Harley. She had no clothes on. She was bleeding a lot and covered in bruises.

On her shoulder was a note. It was stuck in her shoulder by a pin. I quickly pull it out of her shoulder. She groan I pain. I read the note quickly.

Great job protecting her Ivy. Let's see you save her now. You'll fail to save you oh so precious lover.

Don't fuck with The Clown Prince Of Crime.

Joker! I quickly pick up Harley. I lay her on the couch.

I notice he vagina bleeding a lot. Along with her ass. Her mouth was bleeding on the sides. Did they rape her?

I know she's lost lots of blood. She wanted though. I can't take her to the hospital. She'd never forgive me.

I could give her some of my blood mixed with the antidote for poison. My blood is poisoned.

I quickly get an IV. I feel it with my blood and the antidote. I knew giving her my blood would make her immune to poison and immortal like me.

I stick the niddle into her vain. I watch as my blood flows dowm the tube and into Harley. I banged all her wounds after treating them.

I carry her to my bed and lay her down. I go back downstairs and watch the news.

The news was about Harley and Me.

"It's just been reviled by the Joker. Harley Quinn was sleeping around with Poison Ivy. He says Harley has taken the appropriate punishment." The news lady says.

I huff and turn the TV off. That bastard! I swear I'm gonna kill him. Harley is not going back. I don't care what she says.

I sigh amd wait. I wait for Harley to wake up.

Harley walks into the room five hours late. I look up to see her limping. I rush over and help her to the couch.

"Ivy?" Harley asked.

"Yes Harls?" I ask.

"I thought you were done with me?" Harley asked me.

I frown."How could I ever be done with you? Plus that's a bit hard when your dropped at my door step almost dead.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I will leave now Mista J needs me. I also don't wanna bother you." Harley says standing up.

"No Harley your staying that's final." I say pulling Harley onto my lap.

She blushed.

"Ivy I don't wanna bother you." Harley says.

"You've never bothered me." I whisper playing with her hair.

"Ivy I'm sorry." Harley whispers.

"For what?" I ask.

"Leaving. I was unable to say I love you too." Harley says.