-4-

Shigaraki P.O.V.
Now that Hawks and I have officially met I should tell Dabi. He seems somewhat fed up with the status reports Hawks gives. I could see why, Hawks is annoying. It feels like he's trying to hide something though. Something deep. Something dark. Something secret. It's none of my business though.
"You'll love me!"
Was that a threat??
What did that mean? Did he put a spell or something on me? He'd annoying but yet I just want him more. It really is like Dabi. I can't stand them and yet they're all I want. What the hell is this? Why do I feel this way?
I walk into the room to talk with Kurogiri. Maybe he will have something of a useful answer. Not like I could talk to Toga because she's make fun of me. Twice wouldn't have one clear answer and Dabi...I wouldn't be able to talk anyway. I walk in to see Kurogiri cleaning the room.
"Ah hello Tomura. How was your outing?"
"It was fine. I wanted to ask you about something."
"Well go ahead." He said as he stopped folding towels and gave me his undivided attention.
"You see there's this thing I've been feeling. I don't know what it is."
"Try to describe it to me."
"Well there's these two people that annoy me to no end but I never want them to leave me alone."
"Oh."
Oh? What the hell does that mean??
"Well what is it?"
"Tomura I think you may be in love."
"Love? That's stupid."
"Only how the media portrays it."
"Tch, sure. I don't do that touchy stuff. I doubt that I'm 'in love'"
"Why don't you go talk to one of or both of these people and see how it makes you feel."
"Fine."
I'm so going to fuck this up.