"Nope, give me that. I need it if I'm gonna deal with you today."

Denki pov

I wake up, feeling a very warm heat source pressed firmly against my back. I purr, turning around and nuzzling into it. I hear a voice that isn't Toshi and open my eyes looking around. Of course the squad is over.

"We have guests who refused to leave." I whine, nuzzling back into Toshis side and fake fall asleep. "Anyway, yeah. He cares, that's why we skipped the rest of the day." I take a deep breath and exhale, causing Toshi to laugh lightly. Is he ticklish? I'll keep that in mind.

"He's adorable when he's sleeping." Mina says, I can only assume taking a picture.

"He's adorable all the time." It took all my willpower to not blush.

"Anyway, what do you guys wanna do now?" Sero asks, probably fidgeting with something on the desk. Everyone just says I don't know.

"I'll I for one want to go back to sleep, but it's weird to sleep with guests over." I feel Toshis hand come up to the back of my head, scratching. I melt into his touch self consciously purring. "I know you aren't asleep Denks. You snore." I open my eyes a little, Ive been caught. Smiling up at him, I sit up yawning and stretching.

"Kami! Is that the crop top we got when we went shopping together?" I look down and remember it is.
"The employee looked at us like we're were insane when we asked to share a dressing room." I laugh remember how much fun we had that day. I hear a small growl and turn around, Toshi looks mad.

"You okay Tosh? Need them to leave?" He shakes his head, instead he put a hand on my stomach and pulls me into his lap.

"I'm mad she saw you changing." I smile, giggling slightly.

"Are you jealous Tosh?" He nods, flushing a light pink. "That's adorable Toshi!" His blush deepens as he buries his head in my back.

"The things you do to me." I laugh, leaning against him while his hand rests on my thigh going in soft circles. I would be lying if I said that didn't effect me, just a little.

"You guys are so adorable!" Mina shouts, taking yet another picture. We both blush looking away.

"Why're you like this?" Toshi grumbles, stopping the hand movements on my thigh. I whine, dragging his hand back.

"It's just my nature! Any way, let's do something fun!" I hear Bakugo groan while Toshis hand starts up in my leg again. Nows the time to test my theory.

"Hey Tosh?"

"Yeah Denks."

"Are you ticklish?" He tenses slightly.

"No, why?" I smirk, this is gonna be fun. I turn towards him, placing a quick kiss on his lips before tickling his left side. It's unmistakeable. He's ticklish. His body jerks away as a short laugh escapes his body.

"Ya know, I think you are ticklish." My hand dives back down the his rib cage, but about 3 inches away a strong hand grabs my wrist.

"Gotta be quicker than that." He yanks my wrist, pulling me on his lap. I flush, genuinely enjoying when he tugs me around like that. "No in front of guests." His deep gravely voice right by my ear pulls me out of my thoughts, making me nod shyly.

"Okay you two horny fucks, whenever your done teasing each other we'll be ready." Bakugos harsh voice interrupts us. Both our heads snaps over to him, lowkey frozen.

"Like you two are any better!" Sero comes to our rescue, which shuts Bakugo up pretty quick. Grumbling a 'whatever' Bakugo sinks back into his chair.