"I'll be there soon Denks, let talk before the movie."

"Love you Tosh, I'll see you here." I hang up. I love him, I love him so fucking much. I make my way out of the big dorm, slowly walking to my own, I let myself in. I look around and don't see Denki.

"Alpha!" I do now though, he comes out of the bathroom, wearing a cropped sweatshirt and some pajama pants. I let a very small smile cross my face. He jumps into my arms, wrapping his entire body around me. I hug back, burrowing my face in his neck. I stay there for probably much longer than is expectable before letting go.

"I'm sorry Denks." He shakes his head, leading me over to the bed, pushing me down. He climbs onto my lap, waiting patiently.

"There's no need to be sorry Toshi, we all feel like shit sometimes." I huff, of course he's so forgiving me so easily. "But what's wrong?" I feel the tears come back.

"I don't know Denki." My voice sounds much more pained than I wanted to. Guess that's just days of pent up emotion. "I've been so happy recently and all the fucking sudden, I feel like horse shit. You're the best thing that happened to me Denks. I guess my brain decided I was too happy for to long." He frowns, nuzzling my way into my chest. I wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer. He starts licking over me, making sure I'm okay. I let out an 'alpha purr' and continue. "And Denki don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the squad and all. But the relentless teasing from them isn't helping." I hear a growl.

"So my pups hurt my mate. How do I threaten them?" I smile, kissing the top of his head.

"There's no need, just tell them I don't wanna be teased." He nods, going back to licking my clothes. "Get up for a minute, let me get this off." He slides off my lap as I take my shirt off, pulling Denki back on. He goes back to what he was doing before. "Thank you Denks, I need this." He purrs, nuzzling into my chest.

"No problem babe! I'm happy to help!" I smile, nuzzling back. I love you. "Now for the movie!" He grabs the remote, hitting play. Children of the corn, nice. I lay down, yanking Denki down with me. I kiss the top of his head once more. Settling in and watching the movie with the boy I love.

Aisawa pov

I'm doing attendance when I realize Kaminari and Hitoshi are missing. I sigh rubbing my temples. If they skipped class just to fuck I swear I'm making both of them run 1000 laps.

"Kirishima, you're in charge till I get back." His head nods, turning back to his omega, who both manage to come to class. I walk to the dorms, and straight to theres. When I get there I listen for a little to make sure I'm not walking in on anything. I just hear the TV going and silence. I walk in, not giving two shits cause it's my son. But when I walk in I stop, smiling a little. Hitoshi has his arms wrapped around Kaminari, while Kaminari is flush against him curled up. I take a deep breath and no sex pheromones come into mind. Not even faint ones. I see Toshi start to shift. He lifts his head up, smiling down at kaminari first before looking at me.

"Hi dad, how long have you been there?" He snuggles up to Kaminari.

"Not long, wondering why you aren't in class." He shakes his head.

"Denki figured out what was wrong and cornered me. Mental health day." I nod, I can get behind that.

"I'll leave you two be. Go back to sleep." He nods, yawning laying his head back down. He pulls Kaminari closer, even though they're pressed together and rests his chin on the smaller ones head. I smile again, closing the door. They're learning.

I walk back in the classroom smile on my face, however that quickly fades when I see Sero. Who's lazily rolling a joint. He sees me and quickly tries to put it away.