The older male simply stared at the younger after his words. The way his ears perked up and his tail stilled made the male increasingly worried about the relation to the human. This sudden urge and want that seemed to spring into the wolf's mannerisms was a bit of a take back. Although it wasn't anything that was going to stop him from pushing forward in what he was aiming to do.

"What's your relation to this human"

Such simply and light words seemed to hang heavily on the carnivore. His tail flicking from side to side, which didn't go unnoticed by the black and white furred beast, as he tried to think of an answer that would please him.

'I like her- no, he wouldn't like that. Friend? but what if...what if that's too much. Should I even say I know her more than just a simply hi in the hallway?'

"Prey"

Legosi's head snapped up at the darkness in the Panda's tone. His teeth looked as if they were grinding together as they stared at his form. This was a situation that the wolf could definitely say, if looks killed he would be far gone at this point.

All the while Gouhin felt a few emotions run through his body. To think that a wolf would be chasing after a human as prey. Where as most would take it as an opportunity to get money while some would do the same as he. Not knowing the truth behind the male's emotions for the [h/c] haired girl. 

It was as if the lanky male's heart was trying to speak for him. His head yelled at him second after passing second to tell him that he was wrong. There was no way that he only felt this way about [F/n] because of some stupid instinct. What he felt was deeper than that, at least, that's what he liked to believe anyway.

"No, it's not like that-"

"Then what? A friend? Do you believe that you're capable of doing that?"

"I...I love her"

It seemed as if Gouhin had another burst of energy seeing how fast he stood up. A small twitch of his hand told Legosi more than enough about how he was feeling. Making the grey wolf second guess himself as to if he should've said something in the first place.

But, the words that the panda used instead just didn't sit right with him. It felt as if someone was hitting him repeatedly, stabbing even, not that he knew what that felt like. He couldn't sit there idly while another person assumed such things. Especially after claiming he had passed out in the black market from eating meat. It was clear he already didn't trust him enough let alone thinking he was after a human.

"I'm only tell you this once,"

Pausing the Panda moved closer to Legosi. His hand coming up to the male's collar and pulling on it roughly. Not uttering another word until he was sure the wolf had his eyes on him and him alone. Wanting this words to do more than stick to the male.

"As you are now, it may be hard to realize, but there's a BIG difference between love and instincts. What you see as this so called 'love' is just your body getting you attached to something you desire. The only problem is you don't desire her for love instead you desire her for her fle-"