Chapter 7- The Final

Start from the beginning

Yaoyorozu: I again fell in the hands of Mineta.

Midnight: Today's final event is a tournament. We are putting the 16 individuals against each other in a one-on-one battle. All Right we will be determining your opponents by drawing a lottery.

Ojiro picked up his hands.

Midnight: ~Huh~What is it?

Ojiro: I am sitting this one out.

Kirishima: WHY IS THIS YOUR BIG CHANCE?

Ojiro stated his reason after he was done another kid Shouda said that he also wanted to leave.

Yuki(thinking): So they were also under his control.

Midnight: How cowall....I'll have you know that greenhorns like you GET ALL MY LOVE!!! I HEREBY RECOGNIZE SHOUDA AND OJIRO PULLING OUT! So the team that placed 5th, Team Yuki would go up.

Yuki's team couldn't believe that they got a second chance from behind Awase tapped on Yuki's shoulder and gave him a thumbs up.

Awase: You should go.

Yuki: Are you sure? What about you all?

Juzo: I am thinking of sitting this one out.

Tetsutetsu: WHAT!! SO I AM GOING TO GO AHEAD WITH Yuki !

Juzo and Awase: Yes!!

Tetsutetsu(almost crying): I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Yuki: I promise not to waste this opportunity.

Midnight: So it is settled with Tetsutetsu and Yuki entering we once again have 16. AND THE MATCH UPS ARE AS FOLLOWS!

{AUTHOR'S NOTE: THERE IS NOT MAJOR CHANGE IN THE MATCH UP. Yuki ONLY TOOK SHIOZAKI'S PLACE IN THE MATCH UP.}

As the students were going back to their waiting room. Yaoyorozu caught up with Yuki.

Yaoyorozu: Now cheer up, grumpy face.

Yuki: Stop calling me that. (Looking at her) And why are you still wearing that outfit?

Yaoyorozu: Hagakure insisted on joining the cheerleaders. Does it look bad on me?

Yuki:It's just that it is a bit too overly exposed.....kinda. (slightly laughing) What am I even talking about, your hero costume is even more exposed.

Yaoyorozu(Blushing as she placed her hands over her chest): YOU ARE THE WORST! YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT THAT INCIDENT!

Yuki: What incident?

Yaoyorozu: AT THE U.S.J!

Yuki: At the U.S.J?(Suddenly realized what she was talking about)NO! I WASN'T!

Yaoyorozu: JUST SHUT UP YOU PERVERT.....

As they were about to turn at a corner Kojou surprised them. Both Yaoyorozu and Yuki jumped up a bit.

Koujou: HELLO THERE!!

Yaoyorozu: Aaa..a... Hi Kojou-san or wait.. Sensei...?.

Yuki: What are you doing here?

Kojou ruffled Yuki's hair but Yuki shoved his hands off.

Kojou: What do you mean by what am I doing here? Can't I congratulate my brother for making it to the next round?

Yuki(pissed): But it doesn't change the fact that I lost.

Yaoyorozu(confused): Brother?

Yuki(Pissed,facing Yaoyorozu): Yes he is my cousin.