28. Taking care of each other

Start from the beginning

"You know what, I seriously admire your enthusiasm and positivity." She explained. Ritika smiled on that.

"Acha, let it be. What about your assignment??" Ritika asked her. As they were supposed to meet earlier but both forget.

"Umm...that, I have completed  already." Samaira replied sitting straight on her seat.

"How??" Ritika asked her, watching her avoiding looking at her.

"I...He asked to...that I can use his laptop." Samaira replied blinking her lashes. Her face has turned pink talking about him.

"Who he??" Ritika asked again. She was understanding by her blushing so she thought to play around more.

"Abhimaan.." Samair replied trying to be casual. But her face was telling another story.

"Your husband.." Ritika yelled making her looked around little embarrassed by others eyes on them due to her loud voice.

"Lower your voice Ritika, .." She said in low voice. Why she has to be so loud everytime?

"So...Mr Richie Rich finally coming to his senses...." Ritika explained playfully. She knows they have some issues in their marriages that's why she never asked to much.

"Shut up...Okay.." Samaira rolled her eyes on her. She always behaves like this about Abhimaan.

Their conversation came to halt when their professor came and both got quite. The whole day rolled on like with continues classes and they also got their schedule for their upcoming exams.

Samaira saw her driver came on time to pick her. She looked carefully, her heart dropped little. She was expecting him.

He is not free all the time for you Samaira. Don't expect too much. He has a company to run.

She opened the back door and sat behind. She found some boxes wrapped up in gift paper. It's a gift. She rolled her eyes on herself. Before opening it she asked the driver.

"Sir said to give this to you." He informed her.

She looked down with confusion. First she hesitates to open but in curiosity, she couldn't hold herself more.

She opened it and gasped with the thing inside it. It was the latest version of Apple's laptop and and iPhone also. Her eyes widened in horror.

That must have cost a lot.

How could he do this?? This is so expensive? She can't take this.

But this is so wow. She pouts.

Wait....he gave this to me.

Is it a gift??.....Oh my God. He gifts me.

She puts everything back on it's position. She kept of biting her nails in excitement, she smiled with the new feelings rushing into her stomach.
.
.
.
.
It was night, as usual she was waiting for him for diner. He was in his room getting fresh. She set the table for them. He came after some time and sat beside her. She silently served him, he gave her a smile and starts eating.

He was looking tired. She wanted to say something to him. But nothing came out of her mouth. He too wanted to know, if she likes his present or not. He was also afraid, for her reaction. What if she didn't take?

So he didn't bring this also. At least, she won't have any problem from now.

After diner he left to his study, of course appreciating her food again. He groaned watching his files and his scattered work.