Chapter 4- The USJ Attack

Start from the beginning

Jiro(smiling): Whatever you say.

They finally reached the training ground. As they entered they were met by pro hero No.13, As the two teachers were explaining to the class what kind of training they will have.

At that moment Aizawa Sensei noticed a portal opening in the middle of the training site through the portal villains came out.

Aizawa: HUDDLE TOGETHER AND DON'T MOVE. NO.13 PROTECT THEM.

Kirishima: Is this a training pattern?

Aizawa: They are real villains whom the pro heroes battled.

Yuki: what are they doing here?

The villain who seemed like he was leading the crowd had hands covering him all over,spoke up.

Villain: Where is he........we went through all this trouble and rustled up so many of us to bring along. You can't tell me All Might the symbol of peace isn't here.
I wonder if he'll show up if we kill these kids.

Aizawa told everyone to try their best to find a way out and prepared for battle. Deku tried to stop him but he still went in. As he was taking down villains one by one the class was preparing to leave. Yuki was in the last of the class he turned and saw a portal opened behind Aizawa sensei. Yuki immediately jumped into the ground and blasted towards them. A huge villain emerged from the portal, he was about to attack Aizawa sensei, at that moment Yuki fell on the villain's shoulders and electrocuted him. The villain fell down making a loud noise. And it grabbed everyone's attention, even the class.

Aizawa: I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE. YOU KIDS......

Yuki: SENSEI!!! Don't call us kids. We are training to become the  future heroes. Why not have a taste of how it feels to beat up villains.

Aizawa didn't say anything.

Villain 1: what are you all looking at. Attack that kid.

A bunch of villains jumped at Yuki and Aizawa pulled them away while Yuki attacked other villains.

Aizawa: Thanks saving me but Get back to your class. You are still kids.

Before Yuki could say anything
villain with the ability to open up portals appeared and split up the class and threw them into different parts of the training ground. Aizawa and Yuki both saw that.

Aizawa: You can make clones right?

Yuki: Yes

Aizawa: Then make clones and try to locate the students and get them to the gate.

Yuki: OK.

As Yuki was about to leave.

Aizawa: Behind you..

From behind a portal opened and a villain grabbed him and dragged him into the portal. Aizawa was about to help him but he was blocked by a group of villains. Yuki found himself near the flood zone. He burned the villain's hand who had grabbed him. He looked around and saw himself surrounded by villains.

villain: So your quirk is fire. Too bad you are near the flood zone.

Yuki: You should feel sorry for yourself.

Villain: We'll see about that.

All of them jumped at him together. Yuki immediately manipulated the water flood zone and scooped the villains into a ball of water. All of them were surprised. They were desperately trying to hold their breath, eventually they all were out of breath and became unconscious. Yuki dropped them and created clones,so they could collect all the other students and lead them to the main gate. Suddenly, a villain grabbed him from behind as soon as he touched Yuki, he was paralyzed.