Introductions!! (I dislike these tbh)

Marina Ida
• Single (not for long obviously)
• Lesbian
• she/her
• 23 years old (because that's the perfect age to be an assassin with morals)
• Grew up in an Octarain Military Academy and was picked to be, the few 50 soldiers (per year/grade), to be an assassin.
• After leaving the Academy as a young prodigy Ida became one of the leading engineers in the army, general to her own platoon, and one of the five members of Turquoise October.
• She was also, considered the strongest assassin around, no one however knew that she was a virgin (killer)
• After three assassins had taken the great zapfish and Octavio (surprisingly two had preformed while the other tried to kill the king) Marina had ran off towards one of millions of kettles and escaped while the stadium was complete utter chaos
• Ever since she left the mountains she had lived in for a month she had quickly ended the lives of many leaders of organizations after studying a group of... Bad people.
• And thus, she became a freelance "contract killer" aka assassin
• She met Eight in a underground Metro, by saving her from a pair of serial killers and then leaving Eight her number. Ever since then Marina felt the overwhelmingly urge to protect Sky (Eight) and her family.
• She accidentally ran into Sky while trying to hide a body of a pedophile and murder and guess what? (What?) Eight wasn't alone! And that's how Marina met the NSS a group of assassins.
• Marina's favorite hobbies include: reading, engineering, coding, reading, writing, singing, keyboard and keytar, drawing, remixing, DJ-ing oh and reading. (She also likes cosplay but she won't admit it or actually go out in public for it)
• She's an assassin. A freelancer. Is a NOT a hitman because she refuses to work for any mafia, mob, or anything similar. And somehow has a lot of diplomas... But many times she refuses to kill some for reasons such as "i will gain more money" "they're mean and fired me for spilling coffee" "I don't like them" ect.
• When Octavio escaped from NSS then got caught again and AGAIN, Marina went over to help reinforce the snow globe the moment he ordered her to get him out she broke the glass and chopped off his left ear. That was one of the happiest days of her life and thankfully Four had recorded the whole ordeal.
• she absolutely loves Mocha. But what does she love more then Mocha? Mocha with marshmallows in it. She once jokingly told Eight she would marry whoever gave her Mocha with Marshmallows without her asking she will marry them

Pearl Hime H̶o̶u̶z̶u̶k̶i̶
• Single
• Also a lesbian
• she/her and will literally glare you to death if you use the wrong pronouns on her and will YELL at you if you do that to ANYONE ELSE
•26 years old (I like even numbers except 100. Fuck you 100.)
• She grew up rebelling against her parents like a lot of eldest daughters do, and rebels even now by how she works. She was a young musician for most of her adolescent years, she was a punk and was proud of it as well as a very proud member of the LGBTQIA+ community and very active in the community
• she's one of the managers of Houzuki Company and the Messenger for the CEO
•  She has a masters degree in literature, management, arts and cultural management and a few other degrees
• She knows Eight from bumping into the girl at a haunted house and both basically helping each other through after their friends abandoned them. She also hooked her up with a job at the company (By that she literally hired her to do anything as long as it was legal, surprisingly Eight choose daycare babysitter)
• she loves her brothers and will cut a bish if they even THINK about hurting them which she ends up being talked down by Emperor and puppy eyed by Prince.
• HOBBIES FOR THIS TALENTED SQUID AREEE: poetry, reading and writing (sometimes), eating, parkour, singing, dancing, boxing, designing, and teasing
• She likes adding things to already sweet things, for example she will add sprinkles to her pancakes, peppermint circles into hot chocolate, candy canes (no matter the flavor, usually cherry tho) into hot chocolate.

Sky "Eight" Seikatsu (her last name is pretty fitting honestly)
• single
• lesbian
• she/her
• 21 years old (because we all know 9 + 10 = 21)
• has been in the Academy since she was 2, and mysteriously "graduated" at age 14 along with her twin brother. She was strong and rumored to be a monster (far from it was terrible at showing any emotions when her brother and sister weren't there)
• Her and her brother Danl were test subjects for apparently "unusual abilities" but after a few incidents and her potential meeting with Three and Cuttlefish both siblings were able to leave with only a scar on there back. However don't recall much of the past.
• After such an event she had taken up dance and gotten interested in arts and crafts, she was so good that as a joke (naturally from Four) she made a fake drivers license and it was well... Successful. And thus she became the go to for new identities,
• She works with the NSS and other then undercover identities and paperwork she also researched their targets with Marie, but since that wasn't much she had become a babysitter at the daycare of the Houzuki Company after asking Pearl for a job
• she has an absolutely wonderfully gay crush on Three and had gotten a literal nosebleed when Three wore a dress for a mission (no lewd. All wholesome 😌)
• Is taking classes to become a nurse! (Poor Three... (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) )
• hobbies include: dancing, gymnastics, reading textbooks and magazines, flirting Three into a corner, cooking, arts and crafts. Did I mention flirting Three into a corner?

Aspen "Three" Grad
• single but has a ridiculous crush on Eight that, She herself knows this and still has to think about why she becomes flustered around Eight
• Panromantic Demisexual
• she/her
• 21 (because I am an absolute genius /s)
• joined NSS when she was 16 after moving with her cousin, Alexander  so she could get a job and support them. She juggled school, NSS, profreshonal turf war, college applications, working to test weapons, AND taking care of Alexander. She deserves a medal and chocolate.
• She met Eight at the metro saved her and Cuttlefish, got knocked out. Unconsciously fought Eight, was knocked the fuck out again and then bought Eight breakfast and they got along quickly .
• after dealing with a "badass scar that's so worth almost having to take my eye out and stich it shut" she continued her life as normal and now has a happy part-time job at a family restaurant her neighbor owns (sweet old lady).
• in college taking physiology and criminal justice because she's the person who grew up watching shows like Law and Order and Criminal Minds. And also taking an master degree in design and animation. She also has a degree in education and decided she'll become a teacher when she's older
• hobbies are: sleeping, turfing, drawing, playing sonic, arguing with four, fighting, cooking, drawing, voice acting her own characters for her small animations. And finally being flirted into a corner by Eight.
• she's weak against cheese flavored chips and Eight.

Sūmir "Four" Joō
• taken by Marie
• Bisexual
• she/her
• 23 years old because it took me five minutes to figure out everyone's ages due to logic...
• joined the NSS when she was 18 and had to save Callie after Octavio kidnapped her, many times, she had graduated school as valedictorian (surprisingly) and was applying for college when she moved to Inkopolis. While trying to save Callie and kicking Octavio's ass, her and Marie had a real whirlwind romance.
• After saving Callie and hiding the hypnoshades she had found out more about the NSS, and despite it being extremely dangerous she decided she wanted in with everything because it was fun. FUN. And she is pretty fucking great with using all kinds of close range weapons because they're fun and dangerous.
• is taking photography, and culinary classes in college she also already has a degree for filming and such
• hobbies: karate, parkour, photography, reading comic books, profreshonal turfing, and cooking
• she's really open about her sex life because it throws everyone else off their game (three) and it's easier to distract her targets

Marie "Two" H. Cuttlefish
• dating Four
• Bisexual
• she/her
• 24 years old because she is
• has been apart of the NSS since she was 13 after Callie had joined, they learned their father's were apart of the NSS before leaving to do their own thing and well to protect their family.
• The "Cool" ( secretly nerdy) half of the famous Squid Sisters, she uses her connects to help her and Callie get closer to their targets and since they're famous inkling's who wouldn't trust them?
• Her main job is basically to be back up and keep an eye out for everyone by being the guide, she's not very fit for being the first line of offense
• hobbies include: singing, dancing, yoga, target practice (throwing knives, shooting, ect.), Reading, and studying as much as she could
• she has degrees in theater arts, drama. And bachelors in Vocal Performance, Fine Arts, and BA in Music.

Callie "One" A. Cuttlefish
• single and having 5 crushes every week
• pansexual
• she/her
• 24 years old but older than Marie by a few months
• out of everyone, Callie was the first agent of NSS that Captain recruited. Thus by default Callie is the second leader (first being Captain obvi)
• the Cute half of the Squid Sisters, Since Callie is such a sweet person in general and polite no one suspects she's the reason many corrupt celebrities, politicians, and what not have been exposed for the true monsters they are. And she's merciful and ends things quick
• she's the first line of defense and responsible for assigning the posts and leading missions when needed
• she has the same degrees and bachelors as Marie but instead of bachelor in the fine arts she has a bachelor in Political Science
• hobbies include: singing, dancing, cooking and baking, bird watching, and she likes to train with the other agents because it always ends with laughing and giggles
• she loves to tease Marie and knows Marie can't get mad at her AND Four so they work together to get out of lectures from Marie

CEO of  the Houzuki Company (Many of us have been waiting for this)
• N/A
• no one knows
• try again later
• age? Old enough.
• No one knows much about the CEO or how they look like except the people who work directly for them like their messenger Pearl.
• Everyone thinks they're young tho because of how they run the company
• mysterious as fuck (but it's kinda hot-)

Octavio "bitch" S.
• not important enough to think about information bc I'm to hungry to think
• he's missing an ear
• Marie hates him, he hates her. He gets along with Four and they forgive each other for whenever they do something bad to the other.