The Granola Fairy, Pop Tarts and Feeding the five-thousand

Ash POV

I sat there on Facbook till my mom got home and good thing she did too i was starving and i had already finished my room. As soon as all the grocery bags had entered the threshold of our house i started to rumage through bags mumbling, "Granola bars, Granola Bars, where are you?" Just when i was about to shout for Mom and ask if she actually got any  Granola Bloody bars to start with, i spotted them hidden underneath Two boxes of 36 pack Pop Tarts- at this i rolled my eyes and silently wondered to myself if she was feeding the five-thousand or something- I dived for the box an ripped on open and had eaten it in 3 bites. I reached for another just as my mom waltz through the  open door, she grabbed the bar and the box off me ignoring my prtests and put them away in the cupboard, "Hey missy," She said to me, "You've already had one bar you don't need two, you won't eat your dinner."

I rolled my eyes, "Mom i've not even had one yet"

She turned to look at me ,"Sureeee, and who opened the box and left a wrapper on the floor then, The Granola Bar Fairy?"

I nodded my head playing along with the game as she put  the shopping away, "Yup, i was looking for them and suddenly there was like this 'WHOOSH' And this little Fairy popped up and froze my body with her special granola dust and then before i knew it she had ripped open the box along with a bar and ledt me to get on with."

Mom shook her head, "Why don't you go and finish up your room?"

"Done" I replyed

"Okay, need to do any ironing ?"

"No"

"Washing?"

"Done it"

"Hoovering?"

"Next"

"Cleaned the toilet?"

"Oh, i haven- Wait a miniut i don't clean the bathroom!" I shouted

My mom laughed, "You do now, have fun!" I groned and and screamed quitely, but then i came up with a plan,

"Mom, we have 6 bathrooms, i don't know whch one to clean." I smiled angelically to her and her face looked suddenly thoughtful.

"Ah yes i forgot about that." She turned away and i frowned was tat all she was going to say?

"Anddd..." I prompted

My mom turned back to me," Well i suppose .."

"Yes?" I nodded her to continue

"Just this once."

"Yes, getting there, keep going" I said like i was speaking to a five year old

"I could just let you off.." She grinned and trailed of

I grinned right back, and hugged her, "Thanks mom your the best!"

"Next time, but right now you can clean all six!" She sang, but unfortunatly i just heard the i'll let you off part,

"Yeah! thank you mom your the- WHAT CLEAN ALL SIX, ARE YOU MAD WOMAN???"

She grinned, "If this is what's makes you mad then yes, yes i am, cleaning stuffs in the cupboard" She winked as i walked of grumbling, "this is fan-freaking-tastic, bloody mad woman, should get a life, trating me like a slave.

So now i was stuck cleaning the toilets and the doorbell wrang, "I'll get it", mum shouted upstairs, i kept on cleaning. I heard people come in and one coming upstairs, "No mom, do i look like am finished, and i can't work anyfaster so-" I broke off as i wondered why my mom hadn't spoken yet.

I turned around to face, Jacob, with a toilet brush in my hands!

Why does god HATE ME!!!

AN-- Soz it'z so short but my minds occupied if you go to part 11 on my other story, 'behind the black umbrella, the notice at the bottom you'll c y! THankz