Akward

Ash POV

God help me, I thought, for the last 15 minuets the girls hadn't shut up about what i was wearing apparently i'd need a 'WHOLE' new wardrobe and that i 'HAD' to come shopping with them.

Okay so the gorgous one with cornsilken hair was named Hanna, the shy one was named Rebbecca but we were told to call her Bec and finally the last one was a terror she was on drugs or something she had to be she was like a small hyperactive pixie she hadn't shut up (or stopped prancing about) was named Brooke.

The practically identical boys were called John and Liam and no they weren't related to Jacob (except from Liam he was jake's cousin twice removed or some crap like that) but apperently they were waiting for more people to come two girls and two boys along with jake.

Then right on cue I saw my saviour and ran up to him hiding behind his back, "Help me," I whispered, "They won't shut up!"

He chuckled and looked down at me, "Okay but i'd like you to meet a few of my other friends," He pointed to the small group behind me.

I stood up, and blushed, "Oh yea..."

Jake pointed to a pale boy with curly dark brown hair and man was he buff, "That's Ross, you-

Ross cut him off, "You can see that i' extremly sexy and work out every day. OW Hanna!"

I giggled as Hanna hit him over the head, Jake pointed to another girl with a bob and dark skin, "That's Megan my girl," His girl? he had a girl friend? He pointed to another boy who had pale skin and black hair, "And that's Damon, Total heart-throb. And that's Mark " he finally pointed to a boy with  blonde hair who was beside Brooke.

"So Megan.. she's your girlfriend right? I asked

He smiled, "Yeah been together since Freshman. As he said this he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her and she done the same.

"Ugh! I like keeping down my meal stop this lovey-doveness stuff!" Sarcastically quipped Damon, He turned to me, "So gorjass, I'm Damon and It's  okay to like me."

He chuckled, "Right, Damon, I'm going to pretend that you aren't that stalker-ish. 'Kay?"

With that i walked away and left a very confused Damon away.