right, let's get back at you then.

"It's quite the lovely afternoon today, isn't it?"i said as i look out the window beside us.

"Indeed it is, My Lady"

"Well then, It has been a while now since our last conversation." i said as i pick up my book again.
And i am fully aware that he know what i meant by our last one, though i'm pretty sure intimidating him won't do a single thing for how mentally strong will he is.

"Well, Sir Isaac. How have you been this past few weeks?"

"I have been well, My Lady Triana, Thank you for asking"he said while giving me a warm genuine smile.

...
Huh.. judging from the way he answer, it felt like he was glad that i asked about his well-being.

"I see then, That's nice to hear" i said giving him a small smile.. In any case i need to figure out how to resolve this following case between us.

So forgive my rudeness then, but let's cut to the chase.

"Sir Isaac.. I need to talk to you about something"
i said while putting my book down and to look straight at him, though i'm completely surprise to find him looking straight at me already.

"Anything for you, My Lady"he said with such straight face.

...
I must admit...this is my first time encountering someone so blunt like this... he seems a bit different to our first encounter...
...a bit only though.
right... i should take this oppurtunity to have him answer some questions.

"Sir Isaac. Are you perhaps aware that whenever i seem to go somewhere, i would always find you at there." i said

"I know for a fact that is no mere coincidence."

"I'm fully aware of it, My Lady Triana.. But call me delusional for it but i have a feeling that it is fate."

"Fate?" i raised an eyebrow

"Yes, Fate. It might be unbelievable but i seem to just know where you would be headed next."

hm? seem to just know?
from the way he said it, he doesn't sound like he's lying. Though i'm still at lost for what he said.

"What do you mean by that, Sir Isaac?" i ask

"Well.. I'm not sure how to explain it, but i just seem to unconsciously go where you would go next..yet i did said unconsciously but i have a small feeling that i also am fully aware of it."

uh? I'm not quite sure i could get any of that... though there is something i could understand is that he seems to be following the script of the story as the henchmen of the villainess daughter.

yet, he did said he was also aware of doing it, so i guess it wasn't completely against his will as i always caught him staring holes at me on every occasion.

"Oh, is that so...?" i said with a confuse presenting smile.

in any case, it seems like the director of this story is practically telling me to stick to the storyline.