ANOTHER convo with NIKKI!!!!! :D

A/N I'm pretty sure there is something mentally wrong with Nikki....Just saying! Love ya Nikki!

NikkiTomlinson:Lol I'm listeing to Cute is What We Aim For right now

andachtnina:hahahahahahaha lol

NikkiTomlinson:lolz

andachtnina:*rolling eyes*

NikkiTomlinson:*laughs* Hehehe

andachtnina:*rolls eyes* not this AGAIN

NikkiTomlinson:*smiles* THE COW GOES BACKAWWW *dances*

andachtnina:*face palms* oh dear god *smiles evily* OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!! *does dance*

NikkiTomlinson:*dances with you* HEEEEY SEXY LADY

andachtnina:OH OH OH OH OH OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

NikkiTomlinson:I DON'T KNOW THE OTHER WORDS BECAUSE I DON'T SPEAK KOREAN *keeps dancing*

andachtnina:NEITHER DO I!!!!! *does dance*

NikkiTomlinson:*laughs* QUACK I'M A DOG

andachtnina:BARK I'M A DUCK

NikkiTomlinson:NO, A DUCK GOES MOOO, DUH

andachtnina:*face palms and rolls eyes*SLOWLY BACK AWAY

NikkiTomlinson:*smiles and walks forwards* MEOW

andachtnina:RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!! IT'S A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!

NikkiTomlinson:*looks back and eyes widen* WHERE'S THE PAJAMA CANNON? *runs in circles*

andachtnina:PAJAMA?!

NikkiTomlinson:YES, PAJAMA CANNON!

andachtnina:*rolls eyes, face palms*

NikkiTomlinson:*smiles* OH MY GOSH WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE *runs into tree and hugs it* I'LL MISS YOU TREE

andachtnina:TREE HUGGER

NikkiTomlinson:YEAH? YOU JELLY!? *sticks my tongue out*

andachtnina:NOTHING TO BE JELLY OF!!! *starts laughing hysterically*

NikkiTomlinson:*rolls my eyes* YOU ARE IN DENIAL! *kisses tree and walks back over to you*

andachtnina: YOU *points to you* ARE A PSYCHOPATH!! *throws arms in the air*

NikkiTomlinson: *smiles wickedly* NO, I AM NIKKI! *laughs*

andachtnina: NO SHIT!!! *mutters 'idiots these days'*

NikkiTomlinson: *furrows my eyebrows and walks up to you* You are very rude, do you know that?

andachtnina: I've been told... *rolls my eyes*

NikkiTomlinson: *laughs and plucks a hair from your head* One day I hope to own a house full of cake

andachtnina:*lifts one eyebrow then plucks a hair from your head* I want a house made of nutella, then again *strokes imaginary beard* it would only last five minutes if it was mine!

NikkiTomlinson: *smiles and rubs my head, looking up* Nutella is bad for you! I want cake. STEVE! WHERE ARE YOU STEVE?

andachtnina: He's over there *point in a random direction* hes with Chase! *sighs dreamily*

NikkiTomlinson: *rolls my eyes* I wonder if Fred wants to dance!?

andachtnina: WHO CARES ABOUT FRED?!?!?!?! LOOK AT CHASE!!!!!!! *points at Chase and sighs dreamily again*

NikkiTomlinson: I DON'T CARE ABOUT CHASE! *flips him the bird and giggles, frolicking away*

andachtnina: How could you! *pulls you back to me by your hair then slaps you*

NikkiTomlinson: *groans and punches you in the stomach* Because Chase is stupid! *sticks my tongue out*

andachtnina: HOW DARE YOU?! BITCH *tackles you to the ground and starts punching you in face*

NikkiTomlinson: *kicks you off and rolls over, running away* IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M CRAZY

andachtnina: AND STUPID!!!! *puts finger up at you, walks over to Chase and hug him*

NikkiTomlinson: *smiles and shrugs, giggling* Yup, that too!

Andachtnina: GOODBYE!!! *huffs then walks off hand in hand with Chase*

NikkiTomlinson: *laughs at them and shakes my head, running over to Steve*