Convo with Nikki ;)

A/N My convo with the one and only @NikkiTomlinson We are sooooooo normal :D

andachtnina:im back

NikkiTomlinson:Woohoo! Aha

andachtnina:haha miss me?

NikkiTomlinson:Yes lol

andachtnina:hahaha lol

NikkiTomlinson:Lol that whole minute was very depressing lol

andachtnina:it's okay, im back now *pats you on the back*

NikkiTomlinson:LOL yay! *dances*

andachtnina:*videos and puts on twitter* *Doubles over and starts crying from laughing to much*

NikkiTomlinson:*watches it and rolls my eyes* Oh my god! *laughs and falls to the ground, not knowing what to do*

andachtnina:*starts laughing even more* oh my god, im gonna have abs soon :')from laughing so much

NikkiTomlinson:*glares are you and crosses my arms* I'm going to get so much hate!

andachtnina:why? *raises eyebrow*

NikkiTomlinson:I can't dance! *laughs*

andachtnina:that's what makes it funny! *breaks into another laughing fit*

NikkiTomlinson:*rolls around on the ground* I know! *laughs more and shakes my head*

andachtnina:*1D walks in to the room and just looks at us weirdly* Hello! *waves like spastic*

NikkiTomlinson:*looks at them and my eyes widen* It's O-One D-Direction!

andachtnina:Shut up, dont scare them! *hits you in the stomach* oops *looks everywhere but avoids eye contact*

NikkiTomlinson:*groans and rubs my stomach* The fuck! *laughs and looks at the boys, standing up* Hello I'm Nikki *strikes a pose*

andachtnina:and im Caitlin *pushes you out of the way using my hip and poses*

NikkiTomlinson:*stumbles over and looks at you* Rude! *puts my hands on my hips and rolls my eyes* I'm better than her, don't worry

andachtnina:you wish *covers mouth and points to you while whispering* she has a mental problem dont worry about her

NikkiTomlinson:*slaps you and pouts* Nuh uh! If anyone does, it's her!

andachtnina:*boys look at each other, then look back at us* NIKKI SHUT UP!!!!! YOU'RE SCARING THEM!!!! *i stand right next to you* DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!

NikkiTomlinson:*bites my lip and looks at the boys* Am I scaring you? Or is she scaring you? She's scaring me! *laughs and starts walking over to them*

andachtnina:*runs to catch up and pushes you out of the way making you fall* Sorry, i don't think we've been properly introduced *sticks hand out for them to shake* I'm Caitlin *smiles* And this *point to you* Is Nikki my charity case

NikkiTomlinson:*looks up at you, groaning and furrows my eyebrows* She's lying! I am not! She's crazy I tell you! *stands up and dusts myself off*

andachtnina:Says you *emphasize on the 'you' then mouths to 1D 'shes lost it'* So what are you boys doing here? *thinking about saying where we were but then realizing you dont know what country you are in*

NikkiTomlinson:*smiles at them and walks up to them again* Can we leave? Why are you guys even here? Save me from Caitlin!

andachtnina:If anyone needs saving its them from you *points to you and smiles evilly*