"K-Kiss, I want a kiss." Yeonjun was taken aback, it not like he doesn't like the idea of it, infact, he really wanted to pull the boy into a kiss anytime, anywhere. But as an act of respect, he wanted to hear it from Beomgyu himself, and now he granted permission. "What? Kiss?" Yeonjun repeats and Beomgyu nodded slowly, "I-I heard kissing felt amazing and I sort of w-want to know."

'Goddamn it he looks so adorable fuck everyone.' Yeonjun cursed in his thoughts, he smiles and lifts the younger's chin up, their faves were inches apart, "Do you want me to kiss you then?" Beomgyu nodded slowly as he looks down on the taller's lips, "J-Just a peck!" He said and Yeonjun chuckles as he nodded, "Alright then."

Beomgyu gripped on Yeonjun's shoulder as the blonde male was inching closer, hks heart was skipping every beat and its the only thing he could hear. He closed his eyes tight and felt a soft pair of lips on his, it was soft and sweet, he was sl tense that he did not noticed it ended so quickly, there it is, his first kiss. "There it is, just a peck." Yeonjun said as Beomgyu opened his eyes, unsatisfied.

"Oh, look, there's the mop. I've been looking for it." Yeonjun said and walked passed Beomgyu, but the latter hold his hair which made him stop from grabbing the cleaning equipment. Yeonjun smirks at it, he knows something is definitely coming, "M-More."

"What was that? I can't hear you." Yeonjun said in a sarcastic way, Beomgyu bit his lower lip down feeling his blood rush to his face. "I want a kiss!" He finally said, and when he looked up, he was instantly pulled in what he wished for. Yeonjun held his waist as he moved his lips on his, he pulls away a little to say something, "Just follow my lead, I got you."

He then kissed him again, Beomgyu shuts his eyes closed, moving his lips as well like what Yeonjun is doing right now. At first his shoulders were tensed, but as the kiss gets deeper, he was calming down and going with the flow. His head felt light as he couldn't think of anything but the feeling of the kiss, 'It does feels good.' He thought to himself, kissing back in an eager way.

Yeonjun was surpised but he smirked into the kiss, bringing him closer as he tilt his head to the side, deepening the sweet kiss that had turned into a hot and devouring one. Beomgyu held his cheeks, their lips moving in synchronisation, and little by little, he is now pinned against the wall of boxes. Yeonjun placed his hand on the boxes beside Beomgyu's head and the other was still on the younger's waist.

Beomgyu wrapped his arms around the taller's neck, whimpering as he felt the blonde's tongue slide across his bottom lip. He doesn't know what it meant as he have his lips sealed shut, but then he gasped when Yeonjun bit his lower lip gently. Yeonjun took the opportunity and slid his tongue inside the latter's warm cavern, exploring every inch in it.

Beomgyu lets out a small moan when Yeonjun licked the roof, his legs were wobbling like jelly as he fell into the kiss ever so deeply. It was hot and erotic, something that he never expected would happen. All he could do was let out small sounds and let Yeonjun take over him, he was clouded with thoughts, his body was feeling hot and same goes to Yeonjun.

Until the door was opened by Guanlin, he screams, "Oh my god! Get a fucking room!"

[🐈]
Aaaa there's the kiss uwu sorry if it wasn't enough ackkk. Anywaysss, I decided to make some profiles for the characters and the schools, I'll do KAMAGWINAE HIGH first uwu!

KAMAGWINAE HIGH
"Devote Your Heart"

KAMAGWINAE HIGH"Devote Your Heart"