"Gideon, what's the status of the Time Drive?" Rip asks.

"Stable, Captain"

"Plot a course for the vanishing point" Rip says. "Tonight, Vandal Savage faces justice for his crimes" Rip drinks the bottle of scotch.

The waverider then sets its course to the Vanishing point.

-

Ailee sat there playing with the hem of her shirt. Snart ran his hand through her hair. She looked up at the man and he looked back down on the girl.

"Where does this leave us?" He mutters at the girl as he placed a hand on her cheek.

"Not so sure Leo.." She mutters.

"I know that speedster is still in your heart somewhere" He sighs. "I don't blame you.. you guys have history together" 

"I don't like sharing.. but we can make our own future together" Snart says as he makes eye contact with the girl.

"We can" She mutters and Snart smiles.

"We can try this out.. cause I know you have feelings there for me too" Snart says. 

Ailee giggled at the man as she stood upright looking at him. 

She felt her face getting hotter as they leaned closer. Snart cups the girl's cheek and smashes his lips against hers.

It was like the two were puzzle pieces and they fit perfectly. Ailee felt herself smile into the kiss as they pulled away.

"That was.. wow" She tried to muster a few words.

"We should do it again sometimes" Snart says

"We should" She giggled as Snart pulled her in for a hug.

-

Snart, Ailee and Mick all sat by the kitchen as Mick started eating some snacks before he spat it out.

"Why are all the snacks in the future sugar-free?" He complains.

"So much for progress" Ailee mutters.

"You remember Alexa?" Snart asks Mick.

"Yeah, from the security deposit job" Mick says "What about it?"

'Just had a feeling about that one, a sixth sense things would end badly" Snart says.

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about" Ailee says as she opens a can of soda.

"And they would have if you haven't pulled us out of there" Mick says ignoring Ailee. "So what?"

"I'm getting the same feeling now" Snart says.

-

"Are you certain these results are accurate? Jefferson's blood chemistry is akin to that of a--" Stein was cut off.

"A 63 year old man" Gideon says.

"Actually I don't feel a day over 60" Jax tries to joke.

"This isn't funny" Mick says

"No and it's all Rip's fault" Snart says as Ailee looks at Jax with sad eyes.

"I'm afraid he's also suffering from early-stage osteoarthritis" Gideon piped up

"Exposures to the temporal radiation has led to an accelerated rate of intracellular degeneration" Stein says to Ailee who nods understandingly at him.

"This is what happens when Rip goes with Plan B!" Snart says.

"Plan A being taking Savage's head with that mace." Mick says.

"We're endeavoring to resolve this without bloodshed" Stein says.

"And how's that working out for you, Gandhi?" Mick asks 

"I think the immortal psychopath is an exception" Ailee points out.

"Look there's nothing we can do about it now" Jax says. 

"We're talking about out situation, Pops" Mick says 

"We're not waiting around for the other shoe to drop." Snart says

"You deserve better" He says before he and Mick went out of the room.

"Alexa?" Mick asks.

"You bet your ass"

-

Ailee sighs as she looks at the photo she held in hand, it was one of her and Barry when they were in STAR labs, it was taken by Cisco the day before their fight.

"Barry, why haven't you talked to me the whole day" Ailee asks her boyfriend as they enter their shared apartment.

"I just don't feel like it" He says before he went to the kitchen.

"Bear, I'm your girlfriend."  Ailee tries to tell him.

"Yeah? So?" He asks.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Ailee asks.

"I'm not"

"Yes you are, Cisco tried to take a photo of us yesterday but you walked away like you had nothing to deal with me" Ailee sighs.

"So what Ailee?" Barry asks.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"You!" Barry shouts and Ailee flinched at the sudden raise of voice.

"Me?" She asks "What did I even do?"

"It's just, when you broke into some freaky light meta you just seem so fucking dangerous" Barry says.

"Barry, you know I can control my powers! I've been doing it since I was 15" Ailee lashes out.

"SO? It doesn't make you less of a danger to this world!" Barry yells.

"Why are you even doing this? You knew i had these powers since we were in high school, why now?" She asks.

"I feel dumb only realizing how much of a threat to the world you really are" Barry says.

"Really Barry?" She asks.

"Stop acting so innocent Ailee, you are like a fucking virus" Barry says.

"Are you drunk?" She asks and he scoffs.

"Am I drunk? No I'm not!" He says.

"The Barry I knew wouldn't do this" Ailee says before she stormed out of the living room and into her bedroom, she felt tears brimming her eyes before it came crashing down like a waterfall.

She took her phone and dialed Felicity.

"ALLY! oH MYGOD! We haven't talk since forever!" Felicity's happy voice rang through the phone and Ailee chuckled softly before sniffling.

"Hey.. are you okay?" Felicity's voice softens after she heard the girl.

"I'm going to Star City later in the evening" Ailee says with her voice cracking.

"Is that my sister?" She heard her brother's voice from the phone.

"W-Wait Dani--" 

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" Daniel's voice boomed through the phone as he cuts Felicity off.

"I-I just got in a fight with Barry and I do-n't think I can handle being here in Central City at the moment" Ailee chokes back her sobs.

"I'll pick you up at the train station, text em when you get here" Daniel says and Ailee sniffles.

She packed her bag and tried to quickly run out of the complex.

"Where are you going?" Barry asks her.

"Starling City, we need time away from each-other. I can't stand being in the same room as you" Ailee says her voice cracking.

"Wait baby--" 

The door slams shut as Ailee made her way to her brother and best friends.