21

Ailee woke up feeling her head pounding like crazy, she found herself in the black oversized STAR labs T-Shirt she stole from Barry. It reached till her mid thighs and she matched it with black sweatpants. She wrapped a fuzzy blanket around herself as she walked out to the bridge where she saw everyone already there.

"Ah, how was your rest Ms.Miller? Gideon showed me the video of you absorbing the energy from the robot and I must say, it is quite marvelous" Rip says as he saw the girl enter the room, everyone turned to her and she just went over to Snart and laid her head on his shoulder.

"So, I heard from Raymond that you fell from the sky" Snart says and Ailee grumbles into his shoulder.

"Eh" She mumbles making the kleptomaniac chuckle softly at the girl.

"Misson.. almost accomplished" Mick grunts as he holds an old bottle of scotch and Rip turned to him.

"That bottle of Scotch was given to me by Rob Roy MacGregor in 1689" Rip points out.

"It's not half bad" Mick says before passing it to Sara.

"We should be toasting to Savage's death." Sara says as she takes a sip of the scotch.

"Apart from celebrating murder, Savage still has Carter brainwashed" Stein says.

"I don't know if you've been paying attention, Professor" Snart says as Sara passes the bottle to him. "but murdering Savage was always the plan"

"Besides, Carter reincarnates which is more than I can say about us" Mick says.

"As long as he's on board and breathing, Savage is a threat to everyone on this ship" Snart points out as he passes the bottle back to Sara after Ailee declined it.

"So what? We just kill Savage and leave Carter a brainless drone?" Kendra asks.

"Yes" Mick and Ailee says as Snart points a knowing finger at the girl.

"Sorry we're late, but we found something" Ray and Jax comes in. Ailee looks up as Jax threw a apple juice box at her which she caught. 

"We've been running diagnostics on Ray's suit after his and Ailee's battle with Savage's Rock 'Em sock 'Em Robot" Jax says.

"The telemetry data included a comparative scan of robot's tech" Ray says as the screen shows some sort of neuromorphic profile.

"Amazing" Stein says. "This neuromorphic profile is astonishingly futuristic" Stein says and Ailee stood up to take a look at this.

"Wow.. Earth 2 Harry would probably understand this" Ailee mumbles.

"Yeah, it's from 2166" Kendra says.

"Well, that's the thing..." Jax says. "It's not" 

"This technology is light years more advanced than anything from 2166" Ray mentions.

"Who cares?" Snart says as he beckons Ailee back to him, the girl only poked the juice box with the straw and sipped onto it.

"The Time Masters" Rip says. "They refused to take action against Savage because he didn't pose a threat to the timeline"

"But if he comes into possession of future technology" Stein starts.

"It means he's been engaging in exactly the same manipulation of time that the Time Masters were designed to prevent!" Rip says raising his arms in excitement.. Ailee guessed.

"So now, they'll finally sign off on undoing the damage Savage has done to the world" Sara says.

"Last time I checked, the Time council was at the edge of the timeline and this bucket of bolts can barely hold it together as it is" Mick says.