Don't worry, baby
Don't worry, baby" clapping was all she heard, she opened her eyes looking around her feeling disgusted, she smiled nodding her head slightly and making her way out, her dad wasn't there which wasn't a good thing, which means he is causing problems now, she sighed removing her black dress and stared at her self, actually, she stared at the bruises, she had to admit it, her dad was drunk but he was smart enough to not hit her in the face, she didn't know why he was hitting her, he just did, she sighed pulling her oversized light blue jeans and a pink sweatshirt that she tucked in her pants, she removed her heavy make up, applying some mascara and pink lip gloss , then she freed her long dark hair from the poppy pines in it and brushed it so it was in slight waves, she replaced her heels with white sneakers, she looked at the mirror smiling at herself, now she looked like a 16 years old, she grabbed her black backpack and left her room making her way to the back door of the bar where her father is supposed to be, on her way to the outside she passed by her father's office, "you won't regret our deal" she heard her dad saying, and that was enough to send chills down her spine, maybe it was someone who wanted her to perform in his bar or in his party, or maybe it was what she feared, someone who wanted a night with her, shit, she ran into the office and found her dad and the stranger from the hall, he looked at her with an unreadable expression, her gaze shifted between both of the men, not feeling the slightest comfort, her dad cleared his throat before smiling down at his daughter "Jughead, meet my daughter dyala, dyala, meet Jughead, the serpents king and your new owner" he said it keeping his smug smile as if it was nothing, she looked at him puzzled until she saw the envelope in her dad's hand, her head started spinning, black dots covered her vision, then everything went dark, before her body reaches the ground, a pair of strong arms caught her, he looked at her, concerned but, keeping a straight face, he looked up at her so called "father", who was rolling his eyes while shaking his head, he sighed "does she have any medical problems?" he asked in a monotone voice , her dad shook his head while chuckling lightly "no, she doesn't, but you know the girls in her age, they are so dramatic!" this was enough to send a feeling of discomfort and disgust in him and he immediately wanted to leave, he bent down putting his arm under her knees and standing up with her, immediately leaving the bar, as he arrived to his truck, he placed her in passenger seat and drove away...
Her eyes fluttered open, she touched her body and found her clothes still on, she breathed in relief as a smile came to her face, she sat slightly on the bed, hoping that it was a bad dream, sadly, when she didn't recognize the room she was in, she jumped from the bed and ran to the door, she tried opening it but it didn't work, tears filled her eyes as she gave up, she collapsed on the bed looking around the room, trying to find a way to leave, then footsteps were heard from outside, she laid down on the bed, her back facing the door as she held her breath hoping that whoever came inside would think she is asleep and leave her alone, the door closed followed with a lock tick, she heard steps coming closer to her and wight that sat down next to her, a hand stroked her hair and a deep voice "dyala, I know your awake, sit up we need to talk" the voice said as his hand kept stroking her hair, it calmed her a little bit, she opened her eyes moving it to meet with his green blue ones, he smiled at her and she moved to set up away from him, he cleared his throat "I know you are shocked and sad, and I'm sorry for that, but I need you to know that I won't hurt you" he said as he looked at her, she sighed, holding tears her voice came shaken "if you won't hurt me, then why did you take me?, it's the first time I see you!" he laughed as he stood up and sat next to her, he grabbed her chin softly making her look at him, he smiled then took a deep breath "maybe you should keep your eyes open when sing, Missy " she smiled at this looking down "why did you lock the door?" she asked frowning a bit "I don't trust the guys outside, some of them are not nice, especially to strangers" she stood from her seat walking away from him, her back facing him and her arms crossed "why should I trust u?" she asked, instead of answering he moved closer turning her around a smirk on his face "well, you don't have a choice, do you? , rest well, dyala" he pushed her hair behind her ear and walking towards a table that was near the door, he placed a key on it before leaving, she stood still, a smile came to her face, this might be a new start after all...

~a few months later ~

Life has been great, she stayed with Jughead and met the rest of the serpents, she joined them and was very helpful at doing tattoos, and sometimes singing, but that's not all, she might have developed a not too little crush at him, but she was scared that she might lose him, so she kept it to herself, she didn't hear from or about her dad and she didn't ask, he sold her like she was nothing, but truth be told, she is glad that she escaped him..
She was talking to Toni at the bar, fangs joining every once in a while, she hadn't seen Jughead all day and now sweetpea didn't show up, that wasn't good, she was about to ask about them when Toni stared behind her with her jaw dropped to the floor along with fangs, she turned around and saw Jughead and sweet pea holding a guy with long dirty blonde hair that appeared from under the black bag that was on his head, the guy was shaking as they made him kneel in front of her, confused, Jughead motioned for her to remove the bag, when she did she instantly rolled her eyes and looked away, kneeled in front of her, was her father, his eyes teary and a cut on the corner of his lips was leaving a trail of blood, Jughead spoke first "he came to me asking for you to come back, and he threatened me to take you, I couldn't stop my self" he finished pressing his lips into a thin line, she smiled softly at him nodding her head in understanding, this time she turned to face her father "why do you want me back? , didn't you sell me in the beginning? What changed?" she said with her strongest yet calmest voice she have, signaling that the old her was no longer there " I'm so sorry dyala, I didn't know what I was doing, I thought about myself and forgot about you"he started sobbing  hoping that somehow he will convince her to go back with him, but boy was he wrong" leave, I don't want to see you again or I swear to God, I won't show you mercy " her words came from gritted teeth, the serpents rising from every direction ready to help their newest member, he gulped in fear as he nodded his head making his way out of the bar before she stopped him" I'm changing my last name, so I don't have anything to do with you "she spat and he ran out of the bar, everyone went back to their conversation as jug and dyala made their way to jug's trailer" what will your name be now? "he asked breaking the silence , she smiled at him" wheeler, my mother's name was wheeler, Holly wheeler " he just nodded not knowing what to say, what no one knew was that he had feelings for the hazel eyed girl, and he wanted to tell her, he just didn't know how, they arrived at his trailer, he opened the door for her as she walked inside smiling, he closed the door as they started walking into the living room "why did you leave him? You could have had your revenge, the serpents would have helped you" he asked as she didn't face him "we are not criminals jug, and no matter what he did, I don't want to have his blood on my hand and knowing him, he is on a bus going as far away from riverdale as possible" she said looking at the ground "your so innocent dyala, so pure for this world, and that's why I love you" words escaped his lips and he didn't regret it, he didn't back up, he looked in her eyes as she turned towards him with slight smile, her big eyes are bigger now, he nodded at her "I love you, I always have and I'll always will, I loved you from the first time I saw you, and the first time I heard your angelic voice, I couldn't handle the fact that you were hurting, I know that buying you made you feel bad but it was the fastest and most successful way to get you, I'm sorry if I ever made you feel bad or worthless, I love you and I don't want to lose you" by the time he was finished she was standing in front of him, a smile on her pink lips "you love me?" he nodded his head waiting impatiently for her answer, her hand left her pocket and made its way to his cheek, rubbing it slowly "good cause I love you too" a smile found its way to his face before grabbing her wrist pulling her into his arms planting a kiss on her lips, they pulled away smiling at each other "you had a tough day let's go to sleep" he said quietly, she nodded, clutching onto his arms like a kid holding her dad's arm, they went to his room where he laid first, carefully pulling her on top of him, her body rested between his arms as her head laid on his chest, they both hang onto each other and now she was grateful that she was sold...