@ArzRyan

Hi there fellow Wattpaders ♪♪♪

I am the one and the only ArzRyan of wattpad XD

I am glad to be given a place
In such a beautiful community of poets ❤

( Written in 2020)

Who am i?

My real name is Aryan, although i use my pen name "Ryan" here. I'm from Kolkata, India. I'm a BTS ARMY too (More info about me, you can find in my profile's bio)

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ 19 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴛʏʟᴇ

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴋᴇᴛᴄʜ, Dance and help people; ᴏʙsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀɢᴀᴢᴇʀ ɪ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴋʏ

ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇɴᴇss, ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀɪsᴍ, ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ, ʙᴜʟʟʏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɪssᴜᴇs;

ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ's ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟ sᴏɴɢs ɪ ғʟʏ

ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴘᴏᴇᴛʀʏ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ sᴍɪles

ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ, sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴇᴍ, ᴍʏ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀғᴀʟʟ

ɴᴏᴡ, ʟᴇᴍᴍᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ "ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ" ғɪʟᴇ!

How i came here and why?

It's pretty much different from most people. So (Trying to be a bit more brave 😂) ...umm...well .. I had a crush upon a girl of my school and i found a link in her Instagram bio. As i touched the link i entered this place. She writes beautiful and deep poems here and i was completely swayed away by the world of poetry she showed me and so i made an account and started writing.

It was around 25November, 2019 when i started writing poems here. I used to write short shayeris in Hindi since almost 2019's beginning. It's pretty unbelievable for me how i wrote English poems so nicely even at the beginning(as per my readers) because i don't use much vocabulary too. Early days i used to have a lot of grammatical mistakes in poems. But thanks to some kind people here ,who corrected my mistakes, i was able to get a bit better soon. My first few poems were dedicated to that poetess of my school due to whom i found my inner talents in poetry. Although i was greatly misunderstood due to this and was demotivated by a few things of my life which led me to depression during the days i used to be a loner. I was a bit broken and wanted to leave this place but some amazing people here helped me fight back my life troubles and darkness of some untold past events which were haunting me since long. I was greatly motivated again and started writing more. I am grateful to the people here who supported me always and brought smile in my face again. I feel very good being in wattpad and now it has become a part of my lifestyle. Rather than just a reading-writing book, it's more of a "Home" for me too.

I am never sad whenever i open my Wattpad!

So, what inspires me to write poems?

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ, ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ'ꜱ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴏғ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ & ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴘʜᴇɴᴏᴍᴇɴᴏɴ, Mᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ Cᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ (ᴍᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʟɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ, ᴇᴛᴄ)

I am always amazed by the beauty of nature which fills my heart with a lot of enthusiasm. I often like to have an introspective view about my life and my doings. And i try to correct the mistakes i made in my past. I wonder a lot about things like Life, Death, Dreams and i want to show others what's the meaning of these and the beauty of nature. I feel bad due to the way the world is getting away from the true meaning of "humanity" ,neglecting the beauty of nature and getting into the wrong paths of their lives. Here, i have talked with many people and found that these days people are getting depressed/feeling left out a lot. And so, i sometimes write kinda inspirational articles in my posts(Well i am interested in Psychology too) and some poems to try to encourage people for the better.

If you ever feel alone you can ping me anytime! #TalkingHelps

★ About some of my books:

Edit: (2022)
I sometimes make my own quote-pics too. You can find em in my new book Worlds of Words!

I've also a journal kinda book with some fun tags and rants etc if you wanna know about me and my articles check "Crazy Journalist"

Melancholy x Euphoria is a book full of my feelings and quite romantic and sometimes melancholic.

Towards the Sky is a poetic tale book based on my love life.

Flowers of my feelings is a book for expressing my thoughts on different things and my life and spreading some wisdom to others as well.

"Everything seems dark till you turn the lights on"

"Do something than just relying upon your fate"

"Spread love and kindness to those who need"

So, a lot of writing done. Haha. Thanks for supporting me and reading this part about me. Adventurers of wattpad, have a great wattpad journey full of fun!!! 🍁

Thanking You All

Yours Faithfully

Ɽ​ꪗ​ꪖ​ꪀ​