Later on in the night, when the sun had gone down and the music started up. Kiara and Juliet had separated from their parents and stood by a table by the dance floor on their own. Juliet had been trying to sneak some alcohol all night but every time she went to ask her mom, Paul had appeared again so she couldn't ask. Kiara had gone off again to get the girls some more drinks, soft drinks, leaving Juliet alone. She didn't mind at all as she watched everyone dance until Rafe had decided to approach her. "Hey Juliet." He smiled, leaning against the table with a drink in his hand.

"What do you want?" Juliet asked, not looking at him and keeping her eyes on Sarah, who had been sneaking sips from someones wine glass on the dance floor.

Rafe noticed Juliet's hostility and was rather shocked by it. He wasn't doing anything wrong and he just wanted to say hi after admiring how nice she had looked when he was standing with Kelce. Both of them had noticed how good Juliet had looked and it probably wasn't in the way Juliet would've wanted. "I'm just saying hi. You look really nice tonight." Rafe said as his eyes scanned Juliet's figure for the fifth time.

"You're never just 'saying hi'." Juliet sighed as her eyes finally met Rafe's. He had a smile on his face that made Juliet want to throw up.

"Am I not allowed to tell a pretty girl that she looks nice?" Rafe said, almost frowning. The responses from Juliet were something he was used to. It wasn't the first time he'd tried flirting and hitting on Juliet and it wasn't the first time she'd rejected him. She just couldn't believe he was doing it after all the grief he'd caused her and her friends, after literally assaulting her twice. He was a joke.

"Not when that girl is me." Juliet retorted as she quickly glanced behind her to see if she could spot Kiara or even her brother. Just someone that would make Rafe leave. But there was no one around unfortunately for Juliet.

There was a moment of silence between the two before Rafe spoke up again and this time he wasn't being as nice. "You know, JJ's way out of his depth being with a girl like you." Rafe told her, making Juliet tense up. He was being really brave bringing JJ up to Juliet. Rafe was lucky Juliet had enough respect for Paul to not cause a scene with him, to not shout at him for even mentioning JJ after the past few days they have had.

"And what the hell do you know." Juliet snapped, trying to keep her voice down. He didn't have any right talking about her and JJ when he didn't know anything. He was just assuming but Juliet not denying it was enough for him to know.

"He must be really good in bed to keep a girl like you around, right? I mean, how else does a Pogue end up with a girl as gorgeous as you." Rafe then said, making Juliet's feel like she had steam coming out of her ears. He had no right saying that either.

Juliet was about to make a comment about how Rafe would never compare to JJ but she had spotted Ward Cameron behind Rafe, which had made her stop. "Oh look, there's your dad." Juliet told him, smirking when Rafe turned around quickly. "You either walk away right now or he can find out where the bruise around my neck came from." Juliet then told him, her face going back to the scowl it was before. There was hardly anything left on Juliet's neck, just a few faded yellow bruises but there was enough to show Ward if she wanted to. But luckily it was enough to make Rafe leave her alone and Kiara appeared only seconds after he had gone.

"Your mum is the best. She just snuck me these." Kiara had said, placing two wine glasses down on the table in front of the blonde. "What the hell did he want?" She then asked, nodding her head towards Rafe.