When Juliet was completely finished getting ready, she made her way downstairs. She was the last one down, everyone else waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs. "Is it too late to change my mind about going?" Juliet spoke as she climbed down the last two steps. Tyler laughed at Juliet's words, not wanting to go as much as she did. It wasn't his kind of scene. Juliet played it off like she was joking, not wanting to piss Paul off but she was serious.

Paul let out a laugh too, thinking she was in fact joking. "It is definitely too late. Now hurry up, we need to get there before the Cameron's show up." He told his family as he ushered them out the door. The drive to the Island Club was short and when they arrived the sun was already setting in the west, which meant Maria wanted to take some pictures of her kids. All three groaned as they got out the car as their mother told them she wanted some photos. She positioned them so that the sun was behind her and she took as many photos as she could before Addison started complaining. Maria then quickly asked someone walking by to take a photo of her and Paul with the kids before they all headed inside. Juliet had separated from her family to find Kiara, walking through groups and groups of people. She had then spotted Kiara outside already standing with Pope.

Juliet gave Kiara and Pope a wave as she approached them, the two smiling back at her. "Hey." Juliet said as she stopped in front of the two. "You look nice." Juliet then told Kiara after looking at her dress properly. She was wearing a beautiful purple dress with matching flowers in her hair.

"As do you, as always." Kiara said back, giving her a wink. She was in love with Juliet's dress. Kiara's eyes then scanned the outside of the Island Club, seeing how many people were already there. "You ever see this many Kooks in one place?" She asked out loud. Juliet had moved to stand beside Kiara, looking over everyone too.

"Yeah, last year." Pope said, continuing to set up everything him and his father had brought.

"We're in the lions den." Kiara said with a disgusted look on her face.

"You can say that again." Juliet scoffed, spotting Paul and her mother talking to someone Paul worked with. Addison was standing beside Maria and Tyler was nowhere to be seen. Juliet assumed he'd gone to grab a drink already or had gone to find people he knew.

There was a few seconds of silence where Pope hesitated asking the girls about JJ, but he decided to go ahead and ask anyway. "Hey, have you guys heard from JJ?" He looked to his right at both girls. He noticed Juliet's face tense up, he probably should've asked when she wasn't there. It just reminded her that she still hadn't heard from him.

"No." Juliet mumbled, shaking her head.

Kiara grabbed hold of Juliet's hand that was beside hers. "He'll be alright. He's got the survival instincts of a cockroach." She told them, not wanting Juliet to worry about him.

"It's all my fault." Pope said, the feeling of guilt having been eating him alive since the day before when JJ took the fall for him.

"You didn't do this, Pope. Topper almost killed you, remember?" Kiara told him, not thinking he should have to feel bad. Juliet was about to add to what Kiara had said but an applause and the sound of cheering stopped her. They all looked up to see Ward and Rose Cameron walking in with Rafe, Sarah and Wheezie following behind them.

"Here come Lord Capital and the Exploiters." Kiara commented, the look of disgust on her face.

"She's definitely gonna poke somebody's eye out with that." Pope said, looking at Rose's headpiece. Juliet nodded in agreement, not that Pope could see, and laughed. She thought Rose looked like the Statue of Liberty. After the Cameron's entrance, Juliet and Kiara had left Pope to finish setting up and met up with their parents. Maria and Kiara's mother were good friends, had been ever since the girls became friends, and Paul was very friendly with Kiara's dad so they often spent a lot of time together during Midsummers.