Where Love Story Begins

after sending patient in the operating room, Zhan started searching for Ji Yang

"who brought him here? i mean new patient with knife wound"

"the young boy, about same age as him, when i came back after calling you he was already gone. police is already looking for him"

"this case seems quite fishy, wish not something bad is going to happen again. ok you can return to your work" Zhan petted his shoulder and was going to leave

"wait doctor, is he someone you know?"

"no, why do you ask?"

"cause i have never seen you act like that before, i mean out of control. thought he was precious for you"

"he isn't" Zhan sat down, lowering his head "what is wrong with me, i amn't this emotional, he wasn't first one who almost died in front of me"

he was feeling very uneasy and nervous until operation was done, seeing patient's face wasn't very pale anymore and his heart rate totally normal,  Zhan  breathed out in relief. 

"why did you ask me to operate on him, when you could do it too?" surgeon Haikuan smiled at the Zhan "don't worry he is ok now, but think won't be able to wake up for a few days. how could someone treat him brutally like that"

"you're more experienced than me gege, thanks for doing great work as always"

"but it was you who saved him first, are you going to leave now?"

"yes for a few weeks, you know main department is asking for me. I'll be back soon,  see you later gege"  Zhan slightly opened the door and looked at the young boy,  unconsciously laying on the bed "please stay safe until i'm back..."

"hey Wei Wuxian, when the hell are you going to wake up? we're going to be late" Jiang Cheng kicked his ass with leg and shouted again

"it hurts you brat, i want to sleep for more five minutes please" Wei Ying cried out from under blanket 

"do you even know where are we going to study? aren't you curious?"

"place doesn't matter, studying  is boring everywhere"

"if i tell you it's Cloud Recesses? still boring?"

"what?" Wei Ying quickly jumped on the bed, widening his sparkling blue colored eyes . his long, black hair was messily thrown around  shoulders and beautiful face. red full lips were pouting cutely, slightly showing his dimples. even half asleep, everyone could tell he was truly beauty. 

"guess you're interested now, finally going to meet someone certain" Jiang Cheng mocked and stuck his tongue out to Wei Ying

Sad but still joyful smile appeared on Wei Ying's face, remembering one of the happiest time from his childhood, when they first met...