"You did not just-" The girl shrieked when a boy stepped into the bus.

"Go away Angela" he said to the girl as she stomped her foot and walked to the back.

While everything was happening, my eyes were fixed on the boy.

He had blonde hair with grey eyes. He wore blue jeans and a black shirt with a leather jacket.
Not to judge to soon, but definitely a
Fuckboy.

"What" he asked me raising his eyebrows.

"What" I replied.

"Did you just call me a fuckboy?" By now, I was as red as a fucking artificial tomato.

I did not just say that out loud. God.

And then I heard someone scoff, which I immediately recognized coming from Jorden.

"Brad, you are blocking the line. Move fast we don't have all day" a women shouts from out of the bus, which I assumed was their teacher.

"Whatever" The boy who must be Brad, said as he walked back.

The bus was soon filled with people that it no longer looked huge.

"Good morning students! I am Evan Charles and this is Ms. lynch. We are from Ohatier high and will accompany you to the Baxters science camp. The students will introduce themselves and we hope you'll get along for the next 2 weeks. We'll be in the staff cabinet if you need us" and with this a man, maybe in his mid-thirties went inside with Ms. Lynch.

I stood up to witness the cluster of people roaming in the bus.

My eyes directly moved up to the last seat, which now occupied Trey, Jorden, Melissa and that girl.
Angelica.

She sat beside den and it looked like they were having a genuine conversation when his eyes found mine and ceased there.

It looked like he was trying to find something.
Someone.
And that's when I realized,

He was looking at me, trying to find himself.

That didn't even make sense.
Why was he looking at me like that?

"Hi. I'm Alex! Do you wanna maybe sit with me" a voice came from beside me, causing me to take my eyes off my ex and focus on him.

Oh my lord. Drop dead cute. I internally screamed for 6 seconds.

Why are all the boys here so fucking beautiful?

I felt like a whore but then I realized, if I can have 10 celebrity crushes, I can have more than one real life infatuations.

After 15 seconds of staring at him, which made him frown, I replied,
"I would love to but I'm already sitting with my friend" pointing to a dozed off hailey.

Didn't she just wake up?!

"Well I guess I can for a while" I said to him while he slid into the seat behind ours.

I picked up my mini backpack which I considered my purse and I went to sit in next to him.

He was looking at his phone while I looked at him.