"Okay."

"Okay?! You idiot!" Beomgyu pulls away and smack his shoulder, Yeonjun only laughed at it and intertwined their fingers together. "Lets just go home, hmm?"

🏐

"Yeonjun, nice follow!" The sound of the ball being received was heard, and as always after classes they're all practicing and playing. Yeonjun spiked the ball like the ace he is, "Sports Festival is coming!" Sana yells once she entered the gymnasium, catching everyone's attention. Guanlin gasps and jumps, "Really?! Yes! Yes! Can't wait for yhe food stalls!" He threw his fist up the air, Jinyoung shake his head.

"When is it?" Mark asks as they all stopped what they're doing to listen, Sana smiles as she opened the notebook in her hands, "Its in next three weeks, we'll be having the Mr. and Ms. Intramurals, booths, food stalls-"

"Yes! Foodstalls- ow!" Guanlin stopped from screaming when Jeongin threw a ball at him.

Sana chuckles and shake her head as she continued, "Also sport competitions like basketball, table tennis, volleyball and badminton. The list of students with their respective team colors will be announced by your advisors." She finished off, but then she remembers one thing, "Also, I told the teachers that you guys will not participate in any volleyball games."

"What?!" They all said in synchronisation, Sana raised an eyebrow and smiled evily at them, "What do you mean 'what?' Its a four days sportfest, I want you guys to have fun as well and just not focus on volleyball. I never seen you all never play in the court and have fun, so, yeah, no buts and all." They all groaned but then agreed since they also need time for themselves.

"Oh well, atleast-"

"No! Enough with the goddamn food stalls!" Jeongin shrieked angrily, Jisung had to pat his back to calm him down. Yeonjun chuckles and grabbed his towel as he exited the gymnasium, going to the side where there are sinks to wash in. He opened the faucet and washed his face, sighing as he wiped it with a towel, "You won."

He turned his head to the left, it was Hyunjin, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and looking at him, he smiles, "You have him now." He said, Yeonjun turned the faucet off as he quirk an eyebrow. "What?"

"I heard and saw everything last night since I followed you guys to give Beomgyu his handkerchief back." He pulls out a pastel blue cloth and threw it at the blonde, in which he catched safely. "Don't worry, I won't act like a protagonist or something. Just.." He paused and lick his lips, letting out a small sigh, "Just don't hurt him, okay? He's delicate and all and you better take care of him."

Yeonjun grins, "I will take care of him."

"I knew I never had a chance back then, I don't even know why I continued liking him in a way." He said and chuckled, scratching his head after that, "Oh well, I'll tell you this in person, I'm sorrt for I have said. Also, feelings for Beomgyu? Deleted." He said and acted like there's a key he's holding, twisting it to his chest where his heart is located, removing something imaginary as he threw it in thin air with a small 'swoosh.'

Both of them chuckled at it, Yeonjun nods and smiles at him, "You'll find someone for you." Hyunjin nodded at him and shrugged, "Yeah, I will. I'll get going now, I'm going home early for a family dinner do let them know." Yeonjun hummed and watch the tall male walk away, he chewed his inner cheek once he's out of sight, shaking his head while looking down at Beomgyu's handkerchief.

"Yeonjun! There you are." His heart immediately reacted from the soft and soothing voice, he looks at Beomgyu and smiles the sweetest. "Hey, what's up?" Beomgyu ran to him and hugged him, pulling away but his arms are still around the lemon boy, "Lets go! I've been searching for you."

"Miss me already?" Yeonjun said in a teasing tone, Beomgyu blushed and smack his chest making the blonde groan from the strong impact. "Idiot! I just wanna try and receive your spikes." He said in a shy voice, Yeonjun raised an eyebrow, "My spikes? Its too strong, it might hurt you."

"It won't! I promise, stop worrying about me I told you I'm strong-" He then gasps as he pulls away, pointing at his boyfriend like something is wrong, by the way he wore a horrified expression. "Are you calling me small? Huh? I shall kill you hooman-"

"Ah, enough with that, cutie." Yeonjun laughs and pulled him in a hug to shut him up, "You're calling me small!"

"Because you are."

"Am not!"

"You are."

"Am not."

They kept quiet, staring at each other's eyes, Yeonjun smiles, "You are." And he received a smack on the shoulder, he groaned again, man Beomgyu may be small but he's strong as fuck. And so, they continued to argue about it.