Here Comes The Next Faiz

ابدأ من البداية

Sakuya: *follow Soma* Soma, you couldn't just speak like that.

Lindow: *sigh* This team sure gonna give me some more break.

Tsubaki: You guys will be called by when the time comes.

Lindow: Couldn't you just be soft to your little brother?

Tsubaki: Lindow, I'm your commander in here.

Lindow: *walk away* Yes, ma'am... 

After the 1st Unit left, Tsubaki turn to the big screen while Hibari is typing at the holographic keyboard.

Tsubaki: Hibari, is there any thing except for Aragami at the area where Lindow and his team stopped?

Hibari: Hmm... After checking it thrice, it didn't show any human signs. All of it was Aragami signs, but it still weird. Is there any Aragami that can destroy many Aragami at the same time?

Tsubaki: The world is huge. There's things we still don't know in this world, even here.

Hibari: The world is huge...

Meanwhile...

At some ruins...

It shows the same figure that watch the 1st Unit. It shows the figure is actually a person, but the person's skin is very pale. While walking at the ruins, few Orgetails jump out.

???: Geez, you guys again...

The Orgetails growl at him until one of them jumped down from the rock and land in front of him as it roar at him.

???: Hmph. Don't lump me together with you, I have no interest in killing humans.

The person take out an item from the pocket and look forward at the Orgetail as it take a step back.

???: *smirk* Let's see how long you guys can handle me.

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

The 1st Unit is in another mission. They have to take care many Aragami that roaming around the area so they won't get close to the base. After dealing with the Aragami, they heading back to base.

Sakuya: *sigh* Another Aragami attack, huh?

Lindow: This kind of stuff is really endless.

Soma: I rather having some strong opponent. Weaklings are very boring.

Sakuya: You should complain that to the Director.

Soma: Tch.

Lindow: Sakuya, stop.

Sakuya: Huh?

Lindow: Just stop.

Sakuya stops the truck. Lindow stand up at truck and look at the right side as he heard some roar.

Lindow: Did you guys heard that?

Soma: Yeah. Just some Aragami roar, so what about it?

Sakuya: This isn't like normal roar.

Lindow: Let's go and check what's that about.

Sakuya drive to the area that Lindow said and head to there. As they arrived, they take their Jinki and went down. As they arrived near the area, it's raining. When they get close, they some several dead Aragami along with two Vajras. Then they saw someone is standing at the middle of the dead Aragamis. The person look like wearing some kind of an armor before shines in red and showing the same person as the person fall on the knees and fall down.