Here Comes The Next Faiz

Start bij het begin

Soma: Hey! What was that for?

Lindow: Is there something, Sakuya?

Sakuya: You two, look down there!

It makes the guys look down at the river and saw something suprising even thought Lindow and Soma didn't suprise much as Sakuya is. They saw many corpse of Vajra. Vajra is feline type Aragami, with huge body, hard tail, and can create electricity. The Varjas at the river is about five of them, dead. The Varja get decapitated, cut into two, full of holes and some exploded. They also saw several Orgetails and Kougous. The Kougou is ape type Aragami with huge mouth, huge arms and air blow on the back.

Sakuya: What kind of monster could do that kind thing to those Aragami...?

Soma: Monsters get killed by monsters, huh?

Lindow: Let's check it out.

They grab their Jinki and went down to the river. They take a look at the killed Aragami while looking around.

Lindow(In mind): These Aragami... have laser and burn marks. Even if our God Eater have these kind of firepower, but it's impossible to make them explode. Who or what able to this kind of damage to them...?

Soma: Tch. Who or whatever did this, are dangerous. A complete monster.

Sakuya: At least we didn't know what did this to them. By looking at the damage here, it seems that it happened like yesterday.

Lindow: Well... does the culprit pick a fight with them, or they pick a fight with the culprit?

While looking around, Soma look down near a Vajra corpse and saw shoes prints on the ground as well as tire print.

Soma(In mind): This is...

(Time Skip)

At Fenrir Far East Branch...

Fenrir are the organization that doing research about the Aragami and oracel cell. After they know they can fuse the right amount of oracel cell into human body, they created God Eater. There's almost many Fenrir base all around the world that created a centurary for the surviving humans from Aragami attack.

At the command room...

The 1st Unit went to the command room. In the room, it shows Hibari, the agent that comminucating with the God Eaters outside on their missions. And the commander in the missions is Amamiya Tsubaki, Lindow's older sister. She has long black hair and black eyes. She mostly seen in white suits and purple heeled boots. She is very strict when it comes to leading and keeping any the God Eater from doing anything reckless. Lindow explain the mission to Tsubaki, and tell her about what they found on the way back.

Tsubaki: What? Many Aragami get killed by something?

Lindow: That's right.

Sakuya: We saw many Aragami was dead at one place.

Tsubaki: That's unthinkable. Something or someone able to deal with that much Aragami at the same time, huh?

Lindow: In the area, Soma told me that he saw prints on the ground. Both shoes and tire prints.

Soma: The tire prints are very clear, that is was motorcycle tires.

Sakuya: Commander, did you ordered anyone to go there?

Tsubaki: If I did, I already know what happened. But killing that many Aragami in one place...

Lindow: Should we go check the place again?

Tsubaki: No, I'll be sending another team to the area. You guys can take some break before the next mission.

Soma: Tch. *walk away* Another after another, this is what I hate.