21. Dadi's BD Party II and Abhi's Confession...

Začít od začátku

Oh... Abhi says...

Pragya: now say how you know my maa and Dadi... May be purab invite bulbul but how comes my maa and Dadi is here... She questioned him...

Abhi stammers and says they're my dadi's guest... I think my Dadi and your Dadi is friends like us...

Oh may be... Pragya nods... Abhi looks at her lovingly who sneak beside him to see is they're seeing her or not...

Pragya: I think Rockstar now I have to go before they notice me...

Abhi: don't worry I am there na I will take care of it... Pragya about to decline but abhi stops her while saying atleast stay until the cake cutting... Pragya nods...

After that pragya didn't leave abhi while walking beside him holding his hand

After that pragya didn't leave abhi while walking beside him holding his hand... Abhi just loved this moment...

Finally the time came for cake cutting.. abhi pulls pragya to Dadi but she refused and stands in the corner...

Where is pragya... Dadi asks abhi when she is not with him... Abhi smiles and shows her who is hiding her face with the duppata...

Then he explained everything Dadi smiles and cuts the cake

Then he explained everything Dadi smiles and cuts the cake... She first feeds to abhi then he feeds her... Then she gives everyone...

Atlast Dadi comes to pragya and feeds her...

Pragya: Dadi now I am leaving...

Dadi: why so early beta... atleast eat something before you go na..

Pragya: next time I will have Dadi... I promise... Dadi smiles and hugs her...