Part 11

Part - 11

Note: Unedited

Nikhil’s POV

Today is Suhana’s show and I was planning to go there anyways. By 3 in the afternoon I was done with work. I made sure not to have any meetings after 3. I had an hour more so I just thought I will relax and in my office. Just then my eyes fell on a white envelope. I opened it to find Suhana’s hospital reports. Oh looks like I forgot to see them. I always check her reports to make sure she is healthy so I opened them to be shocked.

The reports were pregnancy reports and it says positive. Suhana is pregnant? Why didn’t she tell me? I have an equal right to know about it. I couldn’t think straight. The only thing that is running in my mind now is ‘why didn’t she tell me.’ She went to the doctor last week and she didn’t tell me yet.

I understood that this is what Suhana had to tell me. Rekha told me not to irritate Suhana and Suhana will tell me something after her show. I went home to keep the reports in her book shelf so she will remember to tell me when I found few pregnancy books. She is happy about having a baby. So am I. But she didn’t trust me enough to tell this to me.

Definitely she won’t trust you cuz after having sex with her you told her that it was a mistake. My inner voice told me.

I know I screwed up but when I saw her with Karthik (my enemy from school) I just couldn’t bear it.

Flashback

It was the day after Rhea forcefully kissed me. I decided to go explain her properly. It was afternoon when I was entering her boutique I saw Karthik in her boutique. I thought he just came to buy something but I saw dancing with Suhana and he was standing extremely close to her in an intimate position and he whispered something in her ear which made her blush. I was fuming already. I just want to go and rip his bones off. Suhana doesn’t even know him and she is dancing with him. I didn’t want to go inside so I just went back to my office. I didn’t talk to her about it. I never mentioned it to her. I know we are falling apart but I didn’t try to talk to her about it. Whenever I think about it my anger reaches another level so I just didn’t talk to her about it.

Flashback ends

I went to the show and to say she was surprised to see me there was an understatement. I purchased the last dress at a high price as I want to get over with the show and go home and talk to Suhana about our baby. I already asked her driver to leave with the car as I will drive her back home.

Now she is shell shocked to see the pregnancy report. She didn’t expect me to know anything about it.

Please vote and comment