Chapter 3

"My name is Nightspeaker" said Nightspeaker as he walked slowly on to the sandy edge the Seawing backed up a little as she kept her eye on him she said to him "Is anyone else with you"?

Nightspeaker said "no" the Seawing then took a moment before she said "how can I trust you".

Nightspeaker said to her "Well I know that not many people trust a nightwing but why would a nightwing live far away from their kingdom and live here instead"

She looked at him for a few seconds before she handed a piece of the sheep's meat to him with a smile she said to him "My name is Reef"...

They both ate the sheep until sunset which Nightspeaker said that she could sleep at his makeshift home both of them began to walk through the forest Nightspeaker told Reef about how here got here from his tribe to his home getting burn down then to this place he lived here alone for 1 year until he found Reef.

Nightspeaker looks at Reef and says to her "Where did you came from"? as he continues to walk beside her
She looks forward for a bit before she said "I ran away from my home in the Seawing kingdom my father hated me for being animus and I will kill us all but my mother protected me from him she cared for me ever since until someone found out and it began to be too dangerous so me and my mother tried to but a patrol spots us I tried to swim as I can but I couldn't and it was the cause of my mother's death..."

Nightspeaker felt sad for her losing her mother just like him "I'm sorry for your mother Reef.." Nightspeaker said before she said "It's fine let's just keep moving"...

They reached the house which was built on a tree surrounded by other huge trees they flew up to the entrance Nightspeaker used moss make a separate bed for Reef next a window overlooking the waterfall near a different part of the forest

Nightspeaker layed on his bed while he picked up a scroll from the ground "This place is amazing I love that you use the moss it makes it soft" said Reef as she lays on the moss

"Thanks I thought these would be perfect to sleep on than leafs hehe" Nightspeaker said as he opens his bag to grab his mother's necklace he smile fates a bit before he say "Well its getting late we should go to bed have a good night Reef".

As they both rest on the moss beds Nightspeaker holds the necklace then says in his mind "I'll find out who did this to us mother" and then finds himself in a dark empty space.

He gets up to see a dragon make from a shadow it's eyes are white as it walks to him it then said to him

"I may be able to help you with that" as he smiles at him

Nightspeaker said to him "who are you and how are you speaking to me in my head"

The Shadow didn't answer until he told Nightspeaker "I can help you find the people who killed your family"...

Nightspeaker thought for a second about it if he could find the people who killed his family then he could avenge his mother and his father who he never got to see him again

"I know you want to you can never leave your family without getting revenge you just have to let me stay in your mind to tell you where to go"

Nightspeaker said to him "Fine but under one condition do not hurt no one unless it's the people who killed my family"

The Shadow smiled and agree then he said to him "We'll begin tomorrow see you there"

Then Nightspeaker woke up at the dawn he looked around Reef is still asleep so he goes into a other room to he grabs a map of Pyrrhia and also grabbed fruit along the way and when he was walking past his bed he hears the Shadow saying first place to look is the village you came then when you reach there you mo.." then Nightspeaker heard Reef saying "Nightspeaker what are you doing"?

"I'm going after the group of dragons who killed my family you can stay here if you want" Nightspeaker said as he heads to the door Reef walks besides him to the door and says to him "Then I'm coming with you"!

Nightspeaker said to her that she didn't need to but she says with a smile "That I can't leave my new weak friend alone without me"

Nightspeaker smiled before saying "Then let's go first place to look is the Nightwing village my first home" they both flew into the sun rise sky. While someone watches them from a distance before following them...

Too be continued..