Chapter 2

After a few days in the woods he decided to see what happened to his mother and when he reached his home he saw flames coming out the cave while logs float down the river still in flames Nightspeaker looked at his home being burned down and he said "What have I done"...

In the morning he flew into the cave to find rumble of ash and rocks he looks through the rumble trying to see if anything survived the fire he found a bag then a glow came from a piece of wood

He pushed aside the plank and found his mother's necklace it's blue gem still shines in the rising sun he puts it in his bag and before he took off into the sky he looks for the final time and flys back to the woods..

A few days later

"Now where are you" said Nightspeaker he was hunting a sheep that he followed up to the little lake he hides behind a tree where he spots the sheep drinking water he prepares to catch the sheep before something came from the water!!

A Seawing leaps at the sheep biting the neck of it while she holds the sheep down the sheep slowly dies short after. Nightspeaker was surprised to find a Seawing far away from the Sea kingdom

Her colors matches his a bit while she bites the meat off the sheep he moves a bit before she hears the sound in the woods she shouts "Who's there show yourself"!! He takes a moment and he decided to walk out she then says "Who are you"?

Nightspeaker says in response "My name's Nightspeaker"...

Too be continued

Hopefully you can read it now have a wonderful day dragons see ya!!