E I G H T E E N

Jessica's POV

"but your okay?" Annie asked
"yeah Im fine. I mean we were never dating.. so it doesn't matter" I shrugged as I was looking through my closet looking for a cute outfit. I just couldn't pick one.
"its does matter bub, your hurt" she said
"ann im fine really" I said
"alright - so if you saw them making out against the lockers, you wont bust out crying?" she asked
"no" I said
"alright then - make sure he knows he made the wrong choice. dress hot" she said as she hung up. I smiled, nodded then threw my phone on the bed, after looking at myself In the mirror one last time I put my TV off and walked out.

 I smiled, nodded then threw my phone on the bed, after looking at myself In the mirror one last time I put my TV off and walked out

I decided on this - in my opinion it's super cute, and hot. I also straightened my hair, I know Zach really likes it like that. I grabbed my bag and passed cooper as I walked out to my car. I unlocked it and got in, I threw my bag to the back and turned on my car. buckled up and backed out of the driveway. I drove off in the direction of school. and yes I know ill have a lot of work to catch up on, and shit like that. but I also know that im nervous to see Zach. I have a feeling he will talk me into being friends with him again, but seriously I cant keep being his fake girlfriend every time she hurts him. and knowing Alexis.. its going to be a lot. so I think its best if we aren't friends at all. I breathed out and ran my hand through my hair as I pulled up. once I was parked I saw the girls stood outside waiting for me. I turned my car off and grabbed my bag before getting out. I made sure to lock my car and walked towards the girls. as we got closer I started to chew on my lip. what will people say? I guarantee its the talk of the school.. the extra attention is not good.

"hey" Lola said
"How are you?" Hallie asked
"better" I shrugged and smiled
"lockers?" Lola suggested. I nodded and we all made our way to the entrance. I could feel so many people starring at me, or whisper something to them. as we walked in the corridor silenced when they saw me.

"come on" Hallie groaned as she linked her arm with mine, I was right. It was the talk of the school. I tried to ignore everything. I sighed as I opened my locker, I pushed my bag inside, I honestly couldn't believe this was happening, its so embarrassing, and its all Zachs fault. how do people even know

"I heard they broke up"
"he was probably using her"
"poor jess, she should have known better"
"if she was as smart as I thought she wouldn't of dated him"
"yeah - I thought she was too"
"Zach Herron wasn't her best idea"
"ENOUGH" Hallie shouted making everyone shut up, I stared at her
"can you mind your own fucking business?" she shouted at them
"get a life" Annie added. I shut my locker and laughed, I figured everyone went back to talking about normal things. people would glance at me, but I couldn't stop them, I turned around and held my books, tight. I looked up and there he was Mr. fuckboy. I made direct I contact with him, he was with his friends, Daniel said something that made everyone but him laugh. everything stopped, I couldn't hear what lola was saying. I couldn't hear anyone. all I could see was Zach, I moved my eyes away as we got closer. we passed each other, and I could smell him, his cologne. just Zach. it broke my heart just a little more, but I stayed strong and carried on walking.

"wow" Annie said "he was starring at you" she said as she stopped at her locker
I bit my lip "are you really sure you dont want to be friends with him?" Hallie asked
"positive" I said and held my own hand "even though it hurts like hell I will end up thanking myself.... I think"
"I bet hes confused" lola sighed
and yeah he probably is
"I think you should talk to him" she shrugged
"nah, he should figure it out himself"
"yeah but he didn't know you liked him. you just randomly said you didn't want to be friends with him"
"you dont have to right away. but he does deserve an explanation" annie said
"ill do it. but not now - not while I still have feelings" I said, Hallie and lola nodded, but Annie was staring at something behind me
"dont move" she said
"what?" I was going to turn around but she grabbed me
"dont fucking turn.... Crawford Collins is coming here" she said. he has NEVER spoke to me before.
"jess?" his voice echoed in the back of my head, I turned around and smiled
"Crawford hey!" I said. he was about 6 foot, probably a bit shorter. his dyed blonde hair was so cute, he was so amazing - and yes ive had a crush on him forever.
"I just came to say, im sorry Herron is such a dick" he said "you deserve so much better"
"thanks" I said
"anytime" he said "come talk to me sometime, yeah?" he said, I nodded and he nodded back before walking away

"holy shit balls" Lola said. annie shut her locker and we walked back to mine.
Crawford isn't a big games player - like Zach - and hes so much quieter than Zach, hes so much sweeter as well. hes kind to everyone and he has manners.. also hes really hot.

"this is so big!" Annie said quite loud as we passed Zach
"you should go talk to him and ask him to hang out sometime" Hallie added
"I couldn't"
"it will help you get over the douchebag" she shrugged
"no" I chuckled "I mean I wont be able to ask him"
"well, if you talk to him more, he might ask you" Annie shrugged
"hm.. maybe" I sighed and just walked off to class. they are right though. I do need to move on from Zach, its obvious he doesn't like me back. anyway he wouldn't of dated her in the first place if he liked me... right?
"