Chapter 2 Truth or Dare

Taylor POV

We all sat in a circle and played truth or dare. "Truth or dare....Taylor." Taylor Caniff said. "Dare." i replied nervously. "I dare you to go into the closet for 7 minutes with Jack. Gilinksy." he said smirking. i looked at my brother. He looked a little angry but he nodded his head yes. I looked at Gilinsky and he smirked and grabbed my wrist and we went into my room and into the closet. we walked in the closet and he locked the door. He turned the light on. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "so I could see your beautiful face." he said. We Just sat there and talked. I think I'm falling for him. "Ok it's been 7 minutes come out now!!" Johnson yelled hitting the door. I looked at Jack and we smirked. "ahh....ja..ja...jack" I moaned trying not to laugh. "WHATTT!!??? GET OUT NOW!!!!" Jack yells busting the door down. He looks at us just sitting there and looks very confused. Me and Jack busted out laughing and Jack just went back downstairs. We came back down too and decided not to play anymore after what happened even though it was hilarious. We all agreed on watching movies. "its closest to my Birthday so I'm picking my favorite movie." I exclaimed. "umm I pick.............ELF!!!!!!" I screamed. I put it in and sat on Gilinskys lap. I layed on him cuddled up into his chest while he put his arms around me. Pretty soon we all fell asleep.

When I woke up Jack want beside me. I smelled some Bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. I got up and walked into the kitchen. "Morning Tay." he said smiling that adorable smile of his. I smiled and sat down. "Breakfast is served ma lady." Jack said Bowing. I chuckled and me and Jack ate. "thanks Jack." I said putting my plate in the dishwasher. "welcome." he said hugging me from behind. I turned around so I faced him. looking into those deep brown eyes. and those great eyebrows my god. we let go and went up to my room and just talked. " I know a good way to wake Jack up. Since he's in his room and my closet is right by his room let's pretend we're having sex and see what happens." I chuckled. we walked into the closet and started banging on the wall. "ohh J..jac..jAcK" I moaned. we kept moaning all these things until 2 minutes later we heard a door slam shut and my door slam open. "GET OFF OF MY FREAKING SISTER GILINSKY!!! LEAVE HER ALONE DONT TOUCH HER!!!" He screamed opening the closet door. He flipped us off and chuckled then left the room. We high fived. "I have to go home but tonight I'm taking you somewhere. a date. so dress nice and be ready by 7:30." he said. "ok bye." I said. Him and all the boys left and me and Jack went back to bed since it was only 7 too early for us.