School time

Well I was having the best sleep of my life until my alarm clock went off. today was the first day of high school and I was going into 10 grade. I was reaching for my alarm clock til it feel on the floor so I decided to unplug the clock. Right when I went back to sleep Mia rushed in and jumped on me.
"It's the first day of school sleepy head, get your lazy self up. "
"If you want me up go start my shower."
So she ran into my bathroom until I heard a big slam. I woke up instantly and saw her on the floor shocked at what just happened. that's when I busted out laughing at what happened. "Shut up and get your butt in the shower."she yelled and then I ran passed her while laughing and told her to wait on my bed. I took the a good,warm shower and I shaved everything a girl shaves and got out. I brushed my teeth and did my hair and I glanced at Mia who was on her phone texting. I don't wear makeup cuz I don't need it. Once I was done I went to my closet and picked out a half shirt that had mickey mouse middle finger on it and skinny jeans with my red Jordan's. I looked into the mirror once I put my clothes on and I had to admit I do have perfect curves on my body. So I walked out my room with Mia following behind me squealing every five seconds. I live by myself in a mansion that's three stories tall. I went to my blue Ferrari and blasted the radio with the song crickets by New Boyz. It was over when we arrived to school. I parked my car and stepped out of it and everybody's eyes were on me. People respected me in this school and that's how I liked it but everyone was my friend almost. It was still early and I had an hour to talk with my friends. So Mia and I walked down the hall while boys held lust in their eyes and girls said hey and and carried on. Everyone in this school was a wolf, even the teachers. Me and Mia went to her mates locker and waited for him so we can chill outside and crack jokes like always. When he showed up so did a little slut her name was emily.She was wearing high heels,a short skirt that showed her butt,and a really half shirt that showed her boobs. She slept with everybody in the school, well almost everyone. "Hey kameron , Emily said.
"Hey", I replied with a small smile.
"Did you ever find your mate yet"
She yelled and I know she was trying to get attention and that's when everyone looked at us.
"No"
"Oh that's to bad, your a slut and you don't deserve one."
That's when everyone had shocked expressions on their face and took a step back because they knew what was going to happen. Everyone knew I was rare and valuable so they didn't mess with me and line I said I was respected. But Emily she never liked me for whatever reason so she always messed with me but until this day she won't ever again. So I snapped.
"Oh is that because I'm sure I don't sleep with every boy I lay eyes on and I don't were clothes like u!!! I yelled at her using my powerful voice. And I forgot to mention I was an alphas daughter. So she went to hush mode for a den cons thinking if a combat.
"That's because every guy thinks you don't deserve them."she said an them she slapped me. Everyone's eyes went wide, nobody disrespected me. She had no idea what was coming. I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the locker which made and made a big dent. sorry for who that locker is. she whimpered and tried to get out my hold.
"You will never disrespect your alpha, I will get the respect I need." I said with my alpha tone. I slapped her and she went flying down the hall. Everyone laughed at her and when she got up she looked like a angry cat came after her. She looked at me and showed her neck of surrender and walked away. I told everyone that you can proceed to what they was doing and they did and I went to Mia and Jake and told then to come on before school starts. That slut almost ruined my first day i growled at that but I'm glad I put her in her place.