Result

Hello readers,

This is the result of my entry.

*

*

Honestly, when this contest was announced, I wanted to participate in it but was not able to. My situation is such that my brother got recovered from his sickness but then my mother got sick and was hospitalized, which is why I couldn't participate in the contest at the start.

After some days, I got back to Wattpad as nothing major happened with my mother, she was put on medication. I was so stressed after all those days that I came to Wattpad to release my stress. And then I came across a terrible story that increased my stress. Anyway, leave that. I don't want to talk about it.

I, then, read the entries of RehanaSiraj and Ankita21 and found the way to release my stress as I was interested in it, entered the contest at the last moment. I want to thank Ink_Lover for giving extra 2 days to the last-turned-up participants and I'm one of them. I was in need of that or else I'd have stressed up myself more. Even though I got time, I made mistakes. I hope I can control myself from making those mistakes again.

So, the conclusion is, I have written this story only to release my stress which is why you may find mistakes here and there. I messed up with the Cover as well. All because of my mood. So, the story or sad ending is because of my mood although I had a different sad ending planned up which exceeded the word limit. I come up with a simple sad ending, not an intense one. Nothing more or nothing less. And I'm content about the result.

Also, I don't want to paste the badge on my cover. Don't ask me why. That's why I am updating here.

Once again, Thank you Ink_Lover for conducting this contest. It was really helpful in improving my writing and creativity as an individual.

I want to thank the readers as well who read this story. 💚

-Bhavana:-)

P.S. My mother is fine now.