FOREWORD.

It's by no means to compete directly with the tenors of the genre that I decided to tell my butt stories, no, I swear. To be honest, it's not a subject I considered interesting enough, until now. And yet it occurred to me one morning that I had to do it, so I'm doing it. It may seem abnormal, for some people, to get to know sex before marriage. But, it's true that, as for others, sex came into my life quite early, it is a fact! Too early even.
My story will be divided into several books so that it will be less boring to read!I'm going to relate, throughout my pages, a very large part of my sexual experiences, so, it's important to tell you, I'm not trying to shock you and even less to make you admire me! This is not a form of atonement for my sins and far be it from me to want to excite certain readers, no! And, if what I write, in this first book or its following ones, serves as an outlet, a release or food for fantasies for perverts, sociopaths, crazy and deviant people, who would polish their handles at every moment a little "hot", according to their inept graduation, I apologize for it. That's not the point and, deep down, they can all go fuck themselves and cause a cardiac arrest, I really don't care.
Keep in mind, dear readers, that some parts may be shocking, even abject. For all that, don't look for justifications for what you are going to read, don't see there either, the confession of a man on the verge of death wanting to lighten his conscience, no, none of that. If the words transcribed through these pages are too painful for you to read, close this book, otherwise read, page after page and please refrain from any judgment before the end. Thanks my dear readers !