CULPABLE DESIRES

As I told you, I had gotten very close to Xanto, it was during our last year of elementary school which, depending on the county, couldbe the first year of middle school. He had invited me to his house and even though I didn't see his sister, it was an interesting day. We built a shack that simulated a Yankee fort, we were trying to recreate, I don't remember what battle of the Civil War we were fighting, we were splitting hairs. At one point, we were taken by anurge to pee, Xanto proposed that we have a distance contest, the one who would pee the farthest would be the leader, he completely lowered his pants and I saw his sex, he was not getting hard, but he was already twice as long, but not thicker, than mine, he saw that I was checking him out and he laughed and said that, like what they said about black people, it was true. He won the contest hands down, I didn't care, what pissed me off, basically, was that he was getting dressed. I knew that, one way or another, I had to touch Xanto's sex, at least once, and find as many excuses as possible to see him. Yeah, I dreamed of alternating Jenna's tits with Xanto's cock. I felt a little ashamed of these guilty desires, but I know I got a hard-on, I know I jerked off thinking about Xanto taking Russell'splace in this fantasy. I had imagined a threesome between Xanto andJenna and I almost lived it, without Jenna but at least with Xanto. We were Xanto and I in the school yard discussing, there was Russell, Nolan, other friends, in fact we classified the girls according to their relative beauty, there was, not far from there, a girl named Anna. I've known her since kindergarten, but Anna had never been interested by me or any of the other boys. She was about fifth in our ranking, Anna was a bit stocky but on the other hand she had very pretty blue eyes and always wore two long braids. I don't know who dared me to go and give Anna a kiss, this childish game had beengoing on for a while in the school, I went to see her and, without getting upset, I told her why I was coming, she accepted without any hesitation and I kissed her cheek. I came back to my friends thinking I was victorious, but I don't know who decided that the kiss had to be repeated on the mouth. I went back to Anna and explained to her that she wanted to kiss me, but not in front of everyone. The concern was that if no one saw us, the challenge would not be validated. I then had the idea of having only one witness, so she wouldn't be embarrassed and I could challenge someone else. I made a report to my buddies explaining the rules. More to please me than out of envy, Nolan volunteered to be my best man, but I told him that I was going to throw my kiss challenge on this best man, so he ran out, I pretended to hesitate between Russell and Xanto simulating a parody of a splash and it fell on Xanto, my initial choice in fact. At the lunch break, just after lunch, Xanto and I went to see Anna who accepted the challenge, we went to the girls' bathroom, a littl ebigger than the boys', luckily it was deserted and in the handicapped cabin, Anna kissed me, Xanto could attest that the challenge was done. Anna had blushed, it was cute, however, our kiss seemed to have emboldened her because it was she who asked Xanto to kiss her too, he did. I didn't want him to kiss Anna, but too bad. I had had enough, I was about to leave the cabin but, Anna obviously held me back, she wanted something else. The quickening came whistling in my ears. Anna, still very moved, said that since we were there, we could show our sexes. Xanto hesitated a little, I encouraged him knowing that we had already seen our attributes, and it seemed to make Anna so happy. We pulled down our pants and underwear at the same time. Wit hour asses out we looked at each other with surprise and interest, Xanto's cock appeared a little less huge than the first time and Anna's pussy was very pink, a little like Caroline Swenson's. Anna was looking at our dicks, she told us to get Xanto and me closer.

"Your dickies are pretty, guys!

- Thanks, girl, I think Xanto's is prettier! And your pussy, it's very nice, too!

- Yeah, it's pretty, for sure!

- You ever seen one, Xanto?

- No,you're the first one, even my sister's, I haven't seen her.